We are looking for a data-driven and creative CRM marketer to join us at Heights.
Who You Are
We are looking for a highly motivated, data-driven but also a creative self-starter who has a passion for e-mail. We are growing our e-mail list fast and developing our content continuously. We need someone who will help grow them further but also constantly push the quality higher.
Joining the Heights team at this exciting, early and pivotal stage of our journey will require you to be someone who thrives on getting stuck into challenges by being curious, a fast learner who quickly adapts, a natural team player who is outcome focussed.
The type of person you are and your values is just as important to us as your skills and experience as we are passionate about building an exceptional team of people who work well together.
What do those values look like?
- You have a sense of humour and demonstrate humility
- Trust and be trusted
- Care without compromise
- Grow for it
Growing for it
Specifically Grow for it is key for this role as the CRM Manager will be in the growth team. This means you will need to be:
- Focused on the 20% that drives 80%
- Comfortable with getting new tests and email live every week
- Be comfortable with failure and setbacks
- Love data and analysing what drives results
RoleAs CRM Manager you’ll be working with our Head of Growth. You will be responsible for setting up the e-mail strategy from acquisition to retention. You’ll have the freedom to test and explore what works best to engage our active community. It is your goal to grow the e-mail list further, convert the e-mail list into customers and use e-mail to give customers the best possible experience.
- What you will be doingHelp develop a strong e-mail strategy
- Set up complex e-mail flows and campaigns in Klaviyo
- Create and write e-mail flows, and one-off e-mails
- Generate and implement A/B tests on subject lines, email workflows, and more
- Analyse performance of optimisations and new flows
- Improving the email template and CRM structure
- What you will need to do the job effectively?2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to write high-performing e-mail copy
- Experience with Klaviyo or a similar e-mail tool
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and language usage skills with the ability to write quickly, simply, and clearly
- Enjoyment of working with numbers, Excel is friend not foe
- Comfortable with basic HTML / CSS
- An interest in personal development
- An interest in health and wellbeing
- Bonus (but not essential to do a great job)Understanding of key drivers of E-Commerce and/or Subscription businesses
- Experience in a similar business
- Knowledge of Zapier
- Have experience working in sprints / SCRUM
London W1D 4UH