The CRM Manager will support the business to enhance and optimize relationship between Guerlain and its customers in the US. CRM Manager will be tasked with analyzing, managing, and growing Guerlain’s customer experience both for our owned ecommerce, as well as support retail team with wholesale customers.
- Develop GUERLAIN CRM strategy and annual action plan to support business needs with clear goal and measurements
- Define consumer journeys based on segmentations and client behaviors to enhance creative and relevance of CRM
- Shape both online and offline campaigns in line with key markets
- Ensure regular upload of marketing campaigns into the CRM system
- Identify, explore and manage partnerships/opportunities to expand customer database to acquire new high-profile clientele.
In charge of project management for CRM systems setup and new loyalty programs setup.
CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
- Manage email Marketing strategy (tactical and trigger)
- Develop SMS marketing for Guerlain and other new forms of database communication
- Grow Guerlain’s database in partnership with media agency and ecommerce team
DATA ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Work on ad hoc reports of customer profiles and shopping patterns
- Analyze customer journey to increase experience, and sales
DATABASE & LOYALTY
- Drive GUERLAIN data cleansing, usage, capture and enrichment
- Ensure always-on proper data accuracy and integrity
- Act as a gatekeeper of data privacy and ensure all staff follows the data privacy guideline and customer information is well protected
- Kick-off GUERLAIN new loyalty program dedicated to Boutiques and define program initiatives
- Coordinate and align on logistics, purchasing and distribution of gifting procedure.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, of which 3 in CRM projects, in business units or global organization, with Salesforce mastery
- Fluent in English
- Proved creativity in client recruitment and development actions
- Strong analytical and statistical competencies required
- Knowledge of data infrastructure and data flows
- Strong project management skills with the ability in build collaboration relationship, willing to drive innovative and create ideas into implementation
- Point of contact for broader team for omni-channel clienteling
- Lead adoption and growth of BeeGuerlain Clienteling app in owned boutiques
- Consolidate wholesale partner data to better unify customer experience
- Collaborate with Ecommerce Team on optimizing CSC experience and relationship
- Work with central team to optimize journey and customer experience through our hotline
- In office: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Remote: Wednesday, Friday
NOTE: This job description is intended to cover the core accountabilities of the position and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LVMH Inc. uses the published salary range as a guideline to provide our employees with market competitive pay while allowing for flexibility to recognize and reward various levels of expertise, performance and tenure.
While the published salary range is a good faith reflection of the targeted salary level for the position, LVMH Inc. reserves the right to pay outside of the published salary range of $100-$110k.