About The Role
Goldin is hiring a CRM Manager to join our Growth team. Working closely with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing and our experienced email marketing team at Goldin, this role will help oversee the migration, implementation, and management of our fully integrated CRM and marketing automation platform. This role will deliver across areas that include but are not limited to, complex audience segmentations, seller & buyer persona development, personalized batch and triggered-based lifecycle marketing campaigns, and other CRM & marketing operations-related functions.
The CRM Manager will also work across teams throughout the Goldin and Collectors organizations, partnering with key internal and external stakeholders to help build a collaborative, integrated, and scalable lifecycle marketing ecosystem that supports all supply and demand initiatives. This role requires proven capabilities in developing highly sophisticated personalization at scale, spearheading strategic marketing & tech innovation, a holistic understanding of ever-evolving communication channels, and the ability to manage a robust test & learn environment.
This role requires deep CRM expertise, a proven track record in marketing technology management and the ability to collaborate cross functionally. The ideal candidate for this role is extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented while possessing the ability to lead projects and people. They are collaborative, possess high levels of interpersonal and communication skills, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. They also know what being resourceful means, and rolling up their sleeves to take on functional roles and tasks when the situation requires it.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Lead the execution of the Goldin CRM strategy - including the development of lifecycle marketing initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, cross-sell, and dynamic personalization and promotional strategies
- Own operational responsibility of marketing operations related initiatives, including but not limited to marketing technology oversight & integrations, marketing data stewardship, and lifecycle marketing reporting and analysis.
- Analyze customer data, develop CRM related reports, define actionable segments and create targeted lifetime value/customer lifecycle engagement campaigns and programs
- Think holistically about the customer experience and develop & manage end to end programs that will engage buyers and sellers
- Identify and develop channel and optimization strategies to meet both short-term and long-term goals
- Proactively collaborate with and manage the relationships, projects, and platform innovations associated with all CRM related marketing technology vendors and backend platform providers.
- Contribute cross-functionally with teams internal and external to the organization, including but not limited to Collectors brands’ business units , Data, User Acquisition, Creative, Events, Product, Engineering, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 6+ years in CRM, customer retention, marketing operations, marketing automation, database management role or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 1-2 years experience managing at least one direct report with excellent people management skills
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly regarded
- Hands-on experience working with a variety of CRM tools required
- Experience optimizing subscription pages and flows
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of marketing systems, martech integrations and marketing operations processes (included but limited to email, lifecycle automations, database & audience segmentation, CRM integrations and APIs, SMS, onsite messaging & CMS management, app and web push notifications, etc.)
- Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on executional capacity
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Strong ability to manage simultaneous project streams and thrives in a fast-paced, evolving company environment.
- Innovative thinker who looks beyond immediate competitive sets for inspiration and ideas.
- Collector experience not required, but highly regarded. Sports enthusiasts welcome!
The salary range for this position is $82,743 - $108,540 - $134,336. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision, with a generous company contribution
- 401(K) Plan: We are proud to offer a 401k to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Goldin is the leading collectibles marketplace, serving millions of customers globally. Our business continues to grow at a tremendous rate, having 4Xed in revenue from 2020 to 2021. In 2022, we are aiming to double our revenue, while scaling our operations, technology, growth and content teams.
We recently joined forces with Collectors Universe, the parent company of PSA, PCGS, and WATA, forming Collectors Holdings which houses all of the brands, including Goldin. Our combined scale offers our company and our teammates even more opportunity for growth. Our vision is to be the trusted destination for Collectors and we are carrying this out by always putting collectors first and hiring the best people to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to join the team of a profitable startup in an exciting market that is experiencing hyper growth, with plenty of room to run.
We are backed by the best investors in the world across media, technology and sports, with the investment being led by D1, Steve Cohen, The Chernin Group, Stripes, Thrive Capital and many more.
Goldin is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Goldin is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Goldin are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Goldin will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.