Gobble is an innovative meal service that delivers freshly prepped dinner kits designed to be table-ready in 15 minutes. Gobble’s sous chefs do the prep work like peeling, chopping, and marinating the fresh ingredients, so that busy households spend less time in the kitchen, and more time at the table with family. Founded in 2014, Gobble is now available nationwide, and is a fast-growing business that is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors.
Gobble is looking for a highly motivated and data-driven CRM Marketing Manager. You will build and optimize all email, SMS, and push marketing strategies end-to-end, including ideation, creative development, campaign execution, analysis, and optimization. This position is critical to helping us build best-in-class acquisition and retention strategies that achieve our business goals. You will report to our VP Marketing.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute our CRM strategies, including email, SMS, and push marketing, to increase acquisition, retention, engagement, and purchase rate goals
- Execute all email and SMS campaigns end-to-end, including promotional campaigns and and triggered campaigns, from ideation to optimization
- Create segmentation strategies to manage each customer lifecycle, managing APIs across our marketing services for seamless data flows, to ensure we’re delivering the right message at the right time
- Manage a rigorous A/B testing strategy, briskly turning data into actionable insights that directly impact CRM KPIs
- Monitor the health of the email and SMS channels, ensuring best-in-class policies, list hygiene, and deliverability
- Collect and analyze data to ensure we meet KPI goals for all aspects of the customer journey including: purchase rate, retention, basket size, LTV
- Ensure all communications meet stringent quality, branding, voice, and content guidelines
- Stay obsessed with industry trends, and advise the team on new technologies and strategies that will help us meet our goals
- 3+ years CRM experience at a consumer company, managing email and SMS programs; ecommerce or subscription preferred
- Experience with automation, data pipelines, and segmentation
- Deep knowledge of ESPs and automation tools, including CRM systems and architecture
- Data-driven with keen analytical skills
- Proficient with Excel and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Looker, and Heap
- Cross-functional thinker, able to collaborate with teams from Engineering to Design
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ready to enter an ownership culture and lead your function with excellence
- Obsessed with customer experience!
- HTML/CSS experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree