Are you a passionate marketer with strong project management and tech skills who has mastered the art of building relationships and increasing customer engagement? We are looking for a CRM Manager to own the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives for our B2C business Optimalprint, ranging from the first click to retention and reactivation initiatives. The focus will be on increasing the frequency of automated email campaigns across all markets, and driving repurchase, loyalty and revenue within our ever-growing customer base and across web, mobile and app. The CRM Manager will work closely with the Marketing team, the Customer Development team and Category Managers to create engaging and personalized communications that drive customer lifetime value.
The position can be based in Oslo (Norway), Stockholm (Sweden), London (United Kingdom), Madrid (Spain), Barcelona (Spain) or Boston (United States).
What you will be doing
- Leveraging on automation to deliver customer communication across retention, up-sell, cross-sell and engagement, driving sales and profitability across our customer base.
- Developing and executing strategies and campaigns utilizing our CRM intelligence tool and data-driven insights.
- Managing event-triggered communications and next-best product strategies, using insight, segmentation and automation. Performing in-depth analyses to guide your decisions.
- Developing customer journey maps by analyzing touchpoints and maximizing repurchase opportunities. Identifying key, measurable metrics for these initiatives, encompassing a growth hacker mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- Mastering marketing automation tools to execute campaigns via owned channels (i.e. email, SMS, push notifications, etc.) and paid channels (i.e. social media, retargeting, offline, etc.) that are shown directly to customers across web, mobile and app.
- Working collaboratively with paid channel teams (social media, display retargeting, app marketing) on customer segmentation and mapping messages across the customer journey.
- Working with relevant teams to optimize web, mobile and app conversions.
- Delivering new and innovative communication approaches for Optimalprint – constantly testing creative, messaging, offers and segmentation of the existing customer base to gain insight that can be used for optimization.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the Customer Development team to understand, document and analyze the customer retention campaigns, customer segments, and offer performance in order to drive continuous improvement in timings and tactics.
- Ensuring timely briefs are delivered to our marketing and creative team for all campaign and communication requirements.
- Ensuring that communication to existing customers is personalized, consistent with our brand guidelines and relevant to a customer’s locale, life stage, needs and channel preferences while optimizing global scalability.
- Analyzing, actively managing and reporting on the commercial performance of customer retention strategies and campaigns.
- Advocating for the customer, ensuring the highest quality communications at all times and across channels.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills, high integrity, great attention to detail and a true passion and interest in tech, marketing automation and data-driven insights. You have the (strong) ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following:
- Passion for Gelato and our vision – sharing creativity – and for working with customers.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, communications science, or business administration or equivalent experience.
- The ability to communicate your progress, complete expected key results efficiently, and manage many projects.
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation including at least one-year implementing email marketing campaigns on a global level.
- Experience working within an e-commerce environment is a plus.
- Experience working with tech CRM tools, such as Blueshift, is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and other coding experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to deliver a quantifiable impact across digital channels including a solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- Proven track record of driving & improving performance marketing KPIs using a data-driven CRM system and strategy.
- Strong analytical skills: to analyze data and make decisions that affect projects and performance on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of additional languages is a bonus.
- Discipline to make things happen, responsibility, and accountability.
- Attention to detail and customer obsession.
What it’s like to work at Optimalprint
We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals and seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Gelato and Optimalprint’s culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.