Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities.
We are seeking a talented analyst to join the growing CRM team within the Global Digital Marketing organization working across the Foot Locker brand portfolio. In this role, the manager will be responsible for driving sales through email, SMS and app push marketing strategies and campaigns. This role will also serve the brands by bringing a wide range of email and mobile channel expertise, sharing best practices and drive decision making around all CRM experiences.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management and communication skills, analytical aptitude, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done (think ‘start-up’ within the organization). A passion for using data to develop insights that put the customer first is a must.
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for the coordination and execution of email, SMS and app push marketing campaigns, including development, implementation, analysis, and reporting
- Work in partnership with the brands and data teams to develop and execute strategic email and mobile plans, audience segmentation and testing experiences for high performance and efficiency
- Partner closely with data team to build and execute reporting and dashboards to provide real time, ongoing insights to key internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to build strategies to grow email file and maintain file health while driving business
- Stay up to speed with laws and policies (i.e. CAN-SPAM) as well as technology advances to optimize email relevancy and delivery
- Continually improve email program with test and learn campaigns
- Support development and enhancement on contact strategies
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital marketing space
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Direct to consumer marketing experience preferred
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning
- Ability to dive into data to develop consumer insights that inform strategy
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills