The PositionFiverr is looking for a CRM Manager to join our Growth Team.
We're looking for someone who can plan, develop and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns, aimed to increase the retention and conversion rates, influence uplifts of customer value and engagement rates.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for the marketing plan and activities, from idea through execution to post analysis, by utilizing the available channels and initiating new ones, and for monitoring and optimizing our customer performance.
We are looking for a motivated, innovative and results – driven person, with passion for marketing, user experience and optimization.
- Initiate and manage marketing campaigns aimed to improve retention and conversion performance.
- Collaborate with different business owners within the organization in planning, designing and execution of marketing activities to support the company KPI objectives.
- Assist with development tasks related to CRM campaigns and other activities.
- Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Daily work includes: operating an admin system, analysing & reporting, testing, and HTML coding.
- Meet daily deadlines and objectives in a fast pace environment.
- Understand the customer journey, from first exposure and into life cycle (360), while constantly test and develop ways to improve it, working with various interfaces in the company (product, ACQ, social etc.).
- At least 2 years' experience in online marketing roles.
- Experienced with HTML, responsive design and email marketing best practices.
- Experienced with marketing analysis, working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Familiarity with data system concepts, databases, BI.
- English – mother tongue level.
When you join our team, you're helping create opportunities for anyone in the world to build their business, brand, or dream. Is there a more meaningful benefit than that? To top it off we also have a tight-knit Fiverr employee culture, team gatherings, a pretty amazing office-space (even if you're working from home, we'll send the office to you), an opportunity to participate in Fiverr's stock option plan, daily virtual workout inspirations, ice cream delivered during hot summer months, and much more.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.