This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
4 years of experience
40 hours per week
Apparel & Fashion
Company happy hours
How Do You Fit In?
As the CRM Manager for our new Men's business, you will have the unique opportunity to create an email program from the ground up, with the partnership and support of the existing Fabletics CRM team. You will be responsible for driving traffic & revenue for the Men's business by flawlessly executing on daily sends and increasing email engagement through testing and analysis. The right candidate will be strategic, yet detail oriented; an effective project manager, technically and analytically driven.
This position will report to the Director of CRM - Fabletics.
- Partner with the Director of CRM to create an email strategy for the Men's business
- Lead creative development and technical implementation of new transactional emails, drip series, triggered emails
- Build and maintain the Men’s email marketing calendar and partner with Brand Marketing to plot daily marketing messages and stories
- Manage daily execution of emails from creative ticket entry, creative reviews, list and campaign set up in Sailthru, coding, QA and scheduling
- Manage user experience/funnel from email to site
- Create and present email results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create testing framework and partner with CRM analyst on test set-up & reporting
- Partner with internal resources to run inventory checks and merchandising FPLs as needed
- Partner with internal tech teams to build new functionality and triggers and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Partner with Women's email team to implement wins, learnings, new technologies and best practices to help grow the Men’s business
- Act as point of contact for cross functional partners (product/merchandising/acquisition) on email initiatives for the Men's business
- 4+ years of experience in Email Marketing/CRM
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals (GDPR compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs
- Analytical mindset
- Email reporting experience; knowledge of email metrics and able to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights
- Experience with email coding (understand email coding best practices, strong knowledge of html is a plus)
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email
- Experience with segmentation and targeting
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; must be able to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented is a must!
- Experience with project management
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent grammar, communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be eligible to participate in our Discretionary Paid Time Off plan in addition to the contractual holidays
- Summer Fridays: 4 additional free days in Summer on top of the holidays
- Gym membership
- Pension plan
- Company events: Summer Party / Christmas Party, Team building, Team Lunch
- 40% discount on all our brands
- Other little perks that we offer on top from time to time
Schlesische Strasse 38