Develop and own the CRM strategy of Europe's leading event travel booking platform
Do you have a passion for travel, marketing and online commerce? EventTrips is a fast-growing online travel company headquartered in Amsterdam with a team of 40+ international talents passionate about travel, and the technology behind delivering a great experience. We have come together to team up and build the ultimate online booking platform for fans that want to travel to live events in Europe. We currently offer football, Formula 1 and opera fans in over 12 countries the chance to assist an event abroad.
We have created one-stop-shops; travel booking sites that allow fans to easily book their flight, accommodation in combination with an event ticket.
No two days are ever the same at EventTrips. Even better, we do this with amazing colleagues from different countries and backgrounds. We are all passionate about technology, travel and events. Wherever we’re from, we all agree that the combination of technology and travel is just unthinkably awesome. EventTrips is the outspoken market leader in Europe within the event travel market with offices in Amsterdam, Denmark, Sweden and Hungary.
About this role
We’re looking for a Senior CRM Manager, with a retention-first mindset to join our growing team. Our marketing team plays a critical role in the growth of our company. You will make a crucial contribution to the growth of our organization in Europe with your expertise and great data skills. You are passionate about the end-to-end customer journey, and at finding the levers to drive customer engagement and retention.
You know CRM is so much more than just sending emails; you’re excited to think outside the box regarding how to drive customer engagement.
- Develop and lead the company wide CRM strategy
- Work with our product, marketing and engineering specialists to design and launch complex automated campaigns that will increase customer value
- Build a roadmap and A/B testing plan for CRM learnings.
- Grow and lead the CRM team
- A University degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in CRM & e-mail marketing
- You are able to manage complexity and at the same time paying attention to the finer details
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Active Campaign is a plus
- Passion for sports and travel is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce or online travel is a big plus
What we offer you:
- An ambitious and dynamic work environment
- Part of an international team with colleagues from all over Europe
- Nice office in Amsterdam (B. Amsterdam) with all the B member perks (free pade, snacks & more)
- Competitive salary
- Lots of responsibilities and opportunities to develop
- Yearly company trip to an event