Droplette is revolutionizing drug delivery: we are building a disruptive needle-free platform technology with groundbreaking applications in cosmetics, gene delivery, and healthcare.
Droplette is hiring a CRM Manager. In this role you will influence how Droplette communicates with its customers and most interested consumers. You'll play a critical role in driving our customer communications strategies and our consumer recontact strategies. In the role, you'll partner closely with Growth, Product, Creative/CX and Analytics teams to build a best-in-class customer Flywheel.
This is a cross-functional role to ensure that our customers' experience doesn't stop after purchase. You'll work on everything from gaining a deep, nuanced understanding of how to overcome barriers to purchase via high-impact, sophisticated experimentation to strategizing how and when we communicate new products to our most loyal customers to understanding what communication is most relevant to product utilization. In this role your tools are email, SMS, direct mail, or any inbox experience you can make as revenet and enjoyable as the Droplette system itself.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
In this role, you will work on a wide range of projects including:
- Help drive the customer lifecycle strategy -- implementing high-impact initiatives that accelerate active customer growth and revenue generation.
- Strategically design and execute CRM campaigns
- Manage the development and deployment process including audience segmentation, campaign development, scheduling and sending to ensure impactful campaigns launch smoothly (and mistake free!).
- Ensure proper configuration and relationships of Klaviyo automated workflows
- Design and execute A/B tests in email/SMS campaigns and automated workflows and report on test results
- Build content personalization scripts using Klaviyo platform
- Test and QA emails across multiple browser configurations to identify any issues and ensure content accuracy and timeliness of deployments
- Partner with teams across the business to deeply understand our customers and leverage those insights to launch meaningful CRM campaigns
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of organizational data and Klaviyo segmentation tools
- Build, manage and optimize web sign up forms via Klaviyo, partnering with the UX Designer on form layouts and design
- Assist in the implementation and scaling of new SMS and Direct Mail initiatives powered by our CRM program
- Develop robust campaign documentation
- Prepare standardized reports for evaluation and to hand off to other team members
- Conduct ongoing competitor analysis
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity, both within CRM and in other related areas
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas and can easily explain your rationale in a business sense
- You have strong reasoning skills and a proven track record of working with data to drive email campaign ideation and business results while equally understanding brand building
- You are a strategic and thinker who is passionate about delivering value for the customer
- You love digging into the data and sharing findings and actionable insights
- You take pride in your meticulous attention to detail and project management skills
- You thrive in collaborative, fast-paced environments
What We Seek:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields with strong academic record
- 2-4 years of experience working in ecommerce, retention and CRM / email marketing, including content building, segmentation, A/B testing, and campaign automation.
- Experience working with a subscription model brand is preferred
- Email marketing and SMS experience a must (Klayvio/Yotpo); Shopify+ experience a plus
- Comfortable with Google Analytics
- Have a working knowledge of HTML, Java-based templating languages (Jinja, Django, ESP-specific, etc.).
- Have a working understanding of relational databases and SQL a plus.
More about Droplette
The Droplette team is driven to make an impact in medicine and consumer healthcare by harnessing hardware and technology. The ideal candidate for this role will join us on our mission to push the limits of molecular delivery and be enthusiastic about working with a constantly-growing company. We are seeking candidates that are both a technical and cultural fit for our organization: we believe that a passionate and diverse team with interdisciplinary skill sets is crucial as we strive to make a positive difference in the world with our technology.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on "protected categories," Droplette also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Droplette.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice: Agencies that submit a resume to Droplette must have a current executed Droplette Agency Agreement executed by the Head of People Operations. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Droplette Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Droplette Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
Droplette participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Covid- 19 Mandatory Vaccination Requirement:Effective October 1, 2021, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved by the Head of People Operations in writing. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.
We are committed to placing as much importance on the betterment of our employees' professional and personal lives as we do our customers'. To learn about how we empower and enable you to thrive, in and out of work, see below:
- You will gain access to two Blue Cross Blue Shield plans designed to cover you and your immediate dependents. We pay 80% of the plans cost.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield dental available, offering in-and out-of-network benefits for an annual fee as little as $104 and $270, respectively.
- Basic life insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (ADD) insurance with the option of further voluntary cover if you need it.
- Should you have a long-term disability following an accident or injury, our LTD insurance is designed to look after you by covering a percentage of your salary until retirement.
- Staying on top of bills is important, even if you're off work for a relatively short while. Our STD insurance covers employees who have to take time off due to short-term disability or injury.
- Our 401 (k) plan, provided by American Fund where we will make a safe harbor matching contribution equal 25% up to 4% of wages. Vesting is on a 5-year graded schedule (for employer contributions only).
- Access to our employer funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Commuter benefits.
- Flexible and generous time off.