Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a technology, data and solutions-driven expert in marketing technology tools and automation systems, and understand the importance of integrating these systems with internal databases and reporting. People would describe you as detail and process-oriented, with expert level production, project management, prioritization and QA skills. You’re comfortable hitting send on communications to millions because you know you nailed the content, targeting, testing variables, and more. You’re goal-oriented, but know the best way to get there is together and you get energy from collaboration, discussion, and partnership. You have experience with an e-commerce technology business and are adept at understanding the nuances of providing a seamless consumer journey and tracking experience where one campaign is interacted with across mobile, desktop, web, and app environments.
You have a proven track record of success and 5+ years of direct experience deploying CRM campaigns (Email, Push, SMS, In-app) using an enterprise campaign management solution, such as Iterable, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or something similar, and are well versed in HTML, CSS, and data science modeling platforms.
What the role is
In this CRM Manager, Deployment and Operations role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team, responsible for managing and improving current CRM infrastructure, production and deployment processes (email, push notifications, in-app messaging) from end to end. You will launch and manage new operational processes and protocols with the goal of increasing capabilities and efficiency of the CRM program overall.
You will support the Director of CRM in increasing speed and quality control of deploying and measuring our CRM campaigns. You will partner with Product, Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, Supplier Partnerships, and external vendors to CRM and MarTech stack capabilities, infrastructure, and processes. This is a critical role in supporting Drizly’s overarching CRM strategy and enabling future scale.
In this role you will:
- Live and breathe the operational expectations and nuances of a robust CRM program (campaign setup, QA, deployment, comprehensive segmentation, dynamic content integrations, automated lifecycle programs, trigger logic, suppression rules, multiple channels, etc.).
- Manage production agency resources to setup, Q/A, and deploy our email, push notification, app-inbox messaging, and SMS messages. Hands-on production will be required as a portion of this role too.
- Develop and optimize scalable processes and other key performance indicators to ensure the team is deploying work in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
- Maintain executional excellence in data reliability, quality assurance, audience/segment management, list health, list management, deliverability, reputation, etc.
- Own change management, communicate priorities, process and governance across marketing and cross-functional teams
- Management of marketing operations process including database management, segmentation, campaign execution, and reporting.
- Provide technical and thought leadership to team members, stakeholders, and collaborators
- Be on the forefront of the latest technologies and innovations in the industry and drive innovation internally
The Other Stuff
- Salary Range: $68,700 -$116,000. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices. Additionally, you must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.