Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community through basketball? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission to empower!
The CRM Manager will be responsible for assisting with all general Salesforce administrative duties including customizations, data hygiene, automation, task assignment, reporting and user training. Primary focus and responsibility will be the successful execution of all sales and marketing campaigns in the Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud systems. The CRM Manager will report to the Director, Customer Engagement & Strategy.
We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population, and we are excited to meet you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Salesforce campaign configuration and tracking
- Reporting on campaign trends and historical performance
- Lead weekly campaign meetings
- Enforce campaign policies and procedures throughout the sales and marketing teams
- Represent the Data & Analytics department in other company meetings as the need arises
- Pull and scrub targeted account lists for all campaigns
- Assign campaign tasks to sales teams
- Creation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud forms for campaigns or other purposes
- Salesforce process automation including workflows and process builder
- Develop and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Creation and assignment of renewal sales opportunities
- Salesforce data hygiene and merges
- Pull purchaser lists using Salesforce or Ticketmaster Archtics
- Provide day to day user support and assist with training on Salesforce standard methodologies
- Support the Pistons and 313 Presents Sales and Marketing efforts as needed
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or similar required
- 3+ year Salesforce.com administrator experience required
- Marketo, Marketing Cloud or similar marketing automation system experience strongly preferred
- Salesforce administrator certification preferred, desire to achieve certification if not already held
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with multiple departments
- Efficiently run multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel
- Detail oriented
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Salesforce administration
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.