This role reports to the Senior Director of Ecommerce. The CRM Manager is responsible for dermalogica.com’s customer relationship and retention program including email, subscription and loyalty. Our dream candidate is creative, methodical and passionate about user experience, communication and using data to orchestrate ecommerce growth. This role reports to the Senior Director of Ecommerce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- CRM strategy that drives revenue and delivers on our key brand attributes of education, personalization and human touch.
- Maintain close relationship with internal Analytics team to identify growth opportunities and turn data into actionable insight.
- Develop customer journey maps and continually test and learn to refine direct customer communications.
- Planning and executing a robust email marketing calendar including series-based emails such as welcome series, abandoned cart, post purchase and lapsed buyer.
- RFM analysis and segmenting customers to deliver the right message at the right time.
- Developing testing strategies to ensure all communication is optimized for performance.
- Managing Dermalogica Rewards program to increase repeat purchase, AOV and lifetime value.
- Leading Auto-Replenishment program to capture more recurring revenue.
- Coordinating on-site campaigns, promotions and promo codes with CRM initiatives to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Giving creative direction and working with design and front-end dev to ensure emails and landing pages are on-brand and QA’d.
- Managing outside vendor relationships with an eye for creating efficiencies.
- Reporting on business utilizing Google Analytics, Listrak, Tableau and other internal systems.
KPIs include Email Conversion, Repeat Purchase, Lifetime Value
Education and/or Experience:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in ecommerce
- Strong planning skills and working knowledge of ecommerce marketing tools/software (cms, email, promotions, advertising, spreadsheets and reporting) required
- Experience with Demandware, Listrak , Tableau and Google Analytics is a plus!
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive compensation, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks.
To be considered for this role, please click on "Apply" to complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.