Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in Manchester, New York and Australia. We have more than 25 million registered users in 180+ countries. In the UK, 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered and in the US we have grown 300% over two years. We are also the only European player to have recently entered the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users.
Depop exists to build the world's most diverse progressive home of fashion. We are a community-powered fashion ecosystem that's kinder to the planet and kinder to people. We give our audience something they can't get anywhere else - unique fashion, with amazing people and the chance to create a better future by showing up as their full selves, at full volume.
We Operate On Three Pillars
- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
Right now, we’re looking for a CRM Manager to help develop Depop’s seller/buyer-focused CRM. Reporting to our Senior CRM Manager, this person will be responsible for the planning and execution of educational content, campaigns to drive engagement, product launches and seasonal communications to engage and inspire our community.
This person will identify opportunities to personalise CRM at scale, and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver a best-in-class journey. This includes other members of the CRM team but also our local Marketing and Product teams to drive growth and retention of our users across all tiers.
- Working closely with key areas of the business including (but not limited to) local marketing, martech and product to develop our CRM comms
- Tailor our communications strategy in line with global and local targets, and to meet the needs of each type user
- Interpreting data learnings into insightful campaign execution
- Collaborate with CRM stakeholders create a best-in-class experience for Depop’s community
- At least 4 years experience in CRM, ideally in a global tech and/or app-first business
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Obsessed with improving the experience of our users
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, change and a fast pace
- Commercial mindset with data driven thinking
- Previous experience in fashion and marketplaces is a strong plus
- Insight into Millennial and Gen-Z behaviours and attitudes is a plus
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Previous experience with Braze
- Learn and Grow: We want to give our people the opportunity to learn. We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to upskill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
- Wellbeing: We care about our employees wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eyecare vouchers and a discounted gym membership at Nuffield Health.
- Mental Health: Our employees mental health is a top priority. We offer subsidised counseling appointments with a qualified therapist through SelfSpace, we have trained mental health first aiders and we also run yoga, meditation and more.
- Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism to allow you the opportunity to make a difference and we offer sabbaticals for our long serving employees
- Family life: We offer flexible working (based on the team you will be joining), generous maternity/paternity and parental leave policies which includes adoption and paid time off for fertility treatments. Also, all of our offices are dog-friendly! Do your best work with your best friend.
- Fun: We love to hang out with each other at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties to celebrate our successes. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more...we’ve taken this virtual for now!
Equality and Diversity Monitoring
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.