From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now that Deezer is listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward thinking CRM Manager to join our Paris team. The CRM Manager will be responsible for the design, the delivery and reporting of the CRM strategy with focus on monetization campaigns. The mission of the team is to optimize free-to-paid conversion and churn win back through user-centric and cross-channel journeys (both automated and one-off). The main mission is to work with the CRM specialists and tech/product/data internal partners to design, set-up, launch and track optimized CRM campaigns to free Deezer users.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement actionable, multi-channel and user-centric CRM strategies to convert users from free to paid and to generate churn winback
- Develop and implement test and learn strategies to continuously improve existing automated journeys and create effective campaigns
- Find new and innovative ways to engage with users using existing channels and grow our channel mix
- Work closely with the Data/Analytics and Product/Tech teams to create the right customer segments and tool-setup to enable the delivery of personalized, user-centric messaging, as well as tracking of campaign performance
- Deliver regular reports highlighting achievements, campaign performance and lessons learnt to inform the wider business
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Several years (4+) of experience working in CRM (knowing Braze is a plus)
- Experience managing (small) teams and working with internal stakeholders
- Ability to think outside the box to create creative campaigns
- Proactive and self-directed
- Excellent planning, analytical and project management skills
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Working proficiency in English, an additional language is a plus
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
- Hybrid remote work policy
We are an equal opportunity employer