- Lead the delivery of CRM strategies alongside a dynamic and creative team
- Competitive remuneration package + generous team discounts
- Join an expanding fashion retailer with a commitment to providing AMAZING customer experiences
With the recent implementation of new Customer Data and Email Marketing Platforms, we have an exciting new opportunity for a CRM Manager to join our expanding Customer Experience team. Reporting to the General Manager Customer Experience, this role plays a crucial role in evolving our communication strategy, as we look to enhance our focus on digital channels.
AT DECJUBA WE…
We have a strong focus on innovation and are dedicated to pushing ourselves to be better than yesterday… we are our own competition! We are passionate about our #DreamTeam and are committed to continuous learning and development to set our team up for success.
- Amazing team culture!
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lead a dynamic, passionate and creative team
- Awesome purchasing benefits – up to 50% discount
- We are as passionate about giving back; Our DECJUBA Gives program supports several local charities and organisations to create change and provide support on a community level
- A fast paced and diverse role where no two days are the same
- Lead the planning and delivery of CRM strategies to drive customer retention and loyalty
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability (cross-channel)
- Manage the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the business and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Ensure effective database management and segmentation of targeted marketing activities
- Work closely with internal and external teams across the business to provide more focus and visibility on customer behaviour, timely customer and campaign insights
- Lead strategic deep dives to support brand objectives which include: Audience Profile & Demographic Analysis and Market Trends and Opportunity Analysis
- Establish CRM benchmarks, Dashboard and CRM reporting. Be integral in setting yearly objectives for CRM campaigns, based on historical data and campaign inputs (Deployments, Open Rates, CTR, Opt-outs, etc.)
OUR NEXT AMAZING CRM MANAGER…
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to influence business change and lead a small team
- Experienced in leading and implementing digital marketing platforms or exposure to enterprise level email marketing platforms
- Experienced in hands-on execution and has strong understanding of data and campaign management
- A deep understanding of customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Experienced using insights and data to inform strategy and improve performance
- Experience working with LEXER or equivalent Customer Data Platforms
- Experience working with Klayvio or equivalent Email Marketing Platforms
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Thrives in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Retail experience and knowledge of fashion industry
With the current COVID Stage 4 restrictions in place, the DECJUBA team is currently working from home. So, to begin with, it is likely you will initially be based at your home, and will then transition back into our office in Cremorne. We’ll be sure to set you up with all the tools you need to successfully onboard remotely.