We are looking for a CRM Manager who will be responsible executing the CRM strategy and communications plan, improving customer retention metrics, and optimising Life Time Value. The role is within the CRM team but will work cross functionally with tech, performance marketing, UX, buying and merchandising and design team to create and implement CRM initiatives. You will manage the delivery of all CRM programmes across all channels, including the management of 3 CRM Executives and an HTML developer. You’ll be passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers whilst driving engagement with our CRM channels and increasing market share. You must be commercially savvy with a strong understanding of customer data and be able to use customer analytics to develop and optimise engagement with customers and drive commercial value. You must have a strong background in a CRM or loyalty marketing led role where retention has been key.
What you'll be doing:
- Will oversee the delivery of Cult Beauty’s CRM strategy across email, push and SMS marketing, managing a team of CRM Executives to execute the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity.
- Oversee execution of Cult Beauty’s CRM strategy, managing a team to deliver email and push communications to meet commercial targets
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Responsible for complex segmentation and forecasting revenue, while protecting margin
- Launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns, working with Buying and Merchandising, tech, design and comms to create seamless customer journeys.
- Support on forecasting and planning process to meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Work with HTML developers and designers to improve email and push templates for performance and production efficiencies
- Measure performance of CRM channels, build and analyse relevant reports, oversee test/ control design and execution, and provide relevant recommendations and next steps from the results
- Stay abreast of the latest email technology, to ensure the team is adopting new technology and maximise usage of the platform
- Manage a team of CRM Executives. Recruit talent following our needs
- Manage the CRM Platform and all data feeds associated with the platform
- Plan out a comprehensive test and learn plans
- Work with the CRM Analyst to measure and report on CRM KPIs
- Work with the relevant product teams to manage the roadmap and create the requirements for the technology needed to support CRM initiatives
- Ensure seamless integration of the CRM communication plan across channels, including direct mail, email, online, and mobile to drive engagement, frequency and spend throughout the customer lifecycle
- Responsible for continual improvement of the email acquisition experience
- Educated to a 2:1 degree level in either a marketing or business related qualification
- 5+ years in a CRM role, experience in a fast paced retail environment preferred, including 2+ years in a manager role
- Strategic thinker who can translate top line objectives into initiatives that can drive results
- Experience using Salesforce preferable
- Very confident using data including data mining and analysis
- Experience in qualitative research moderation on and off-line
- Highly articulate and confident communicator with strong influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and functions throughout the business in a fast paced environment
- Customer orientated and an advocate in promoting best in class customer experience
- Self-motivated multi-tasker able to handle multiple projects with minimal supervision and good time management
- Must be commercially aware and have experience with financial forecasting
- An understanding of the beauty industry
What we offer in return:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Contributions
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Enchanced Paternity pay
- Flexible and Remote working options
- Annual wellbeing day
- Excellent discount from the Cult Beauty website!
Cult Beauty is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring and developing the best talent. Hiring decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role. If you need us to make any adjustments to our application or interview processes for you to be at your best, please email us at [email protected].