The Digital & Loyalty team at Costa Coffee has been on an amazing journey to create great digital customer experience and grow one on the largest loyalty programmes (Costa Coffee Club) in the UK. Joining a dynamic team, you’ll work across each of Costa’s platforms, and will have accountability for all direct communication to our customers in the UK. Creating best in class communications, you’ll build customer loyalty and engagement whilst ensuring growing value for Costa.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Head of Digital and with line management of 2 CRM Executives, you’ll ensure delivery of our CRM programme in the UK ensuring it delivers against business strategy and commercial objectives.
- Manage the delivery of the UK CRM plan and roadmap
- Responsible for the end to end campaign planning and execution from brief stage through to post campaign analysis
- Delivering appropriate and relevant messaging based on our customer segmentation to build brand affinity
- Utilise insight, campaign analysis and existing customer feedback to optimise campaign performance
- Managing the business case process for new campaigns, ensure all CRM plans and campaigns have clear and measurable targets
- Working with the wider UK marketing team to integrate CRM across digital channels
A bit about you…
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, you’ll need to have experience of the following
- Strong Commercial skills with good understanding of how to maximise revenue through CRM
- Solid experience in designing and running CRM and direct marketing programmes and campaigns with a strong focus on email and mobile
- Analytical Skills and an understanding of CRM analysis and metrics
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence at all levels
- Ability to challenge the status quo in a constructive & professional manner
- Proven CRM experience working on a consumer brand
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with good flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location / Travel: Dunstable / London
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
Bedfordshire LU5 5YG