CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. Our mission is to inspire dreams and empower every player to fulfill their passion while enjoying their game. Our team's vision is to be the leading brand on and off the ice, by delivering innovative products and outstanding experience to our athletes and partners everywhere, all while putting our employees and communities at the forefront. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
Authenticity: Standing up for who you are, doing what you mean and what you believe in.
Empowerment: Through their unique contributions, each person is different, each person is important, and each person has the opportunity to make a difference.
Teamwork: A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
Respect: Valuing differences and allowing others to express themselves when working together, to achieve common goals, to grow and succeed as a company.
* The CRM Manager will be in charge of all marketing emails and communication to our consumers. This person will also be responsible for driving qualified traffic and for converting to our website while also increasing our overall newsletter subscriptions.
* Build strategic e-mail marketing campaigns to drive traffic and conversion on our website
* Ownership of e-commerce marketing calendar and communication of all product launches
* Lead and create all external email communication for consumers and retailers
* Drive initiatives to segment our databases (goalie consumers, players, parents)
* Strategize and execute creative initiatives to grow CCM’s email subscriber base
* Leverage partners database: Hockey Federations, Associations, Leagues, Events
* Build and optimize consumer email journeys and abandoned carts
* Provide accurate, timely and insightful analytics to the team regarding email performance, segmentation analysis and loyalty metrics.
* Derive actionable insights and strategies to drive business performance based on data analytics
* Revamp our email templates to increase consumer engagement
* Manage email calendar and maintain a close relationship with the brand, creative and trade marketing teams.
* Be the guardian of CASL/GDPR compliance
* Maintain relationship and continue to leverage our third-party applications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* 3-4 years of experience in a CRM or email marketing automation role
* Experience in managing subscriber lists and segmentation
* Strong understanding of marketing automation and consumer journeys
* Strong communication and copywriting skills (English and French)
* Ability to create sales dashboards and report on the findings
* Experience using Adobe photoshop
WHY JOIN THE CCM TEAM?
- Competitive salaries, including a performance-based bonus program.
- Full range of group insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) from Day 1.
- Group retirement pension plan with employer matching (up to 5% of base salary).
- 3 weeks of vacation per year prorated as of your start date.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Discounted prices on CCM products.
- Subsidized sports and wellness activities.
- Fun social events throughout the year.
At CCM Hockey, we celebrate the difference for the benefit of our employees, our products and our collaborators. We work to create an inclusive environment where everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age or other motives, can give the best of themselves.