Location: Berlin or Remotely
Contract: Unlimited at 40h per week
Working hours: Flexible working hours with a great policy for working from home
Apply by: August 7, 2020
The CRM team at Blinkist is a small but integral part of the organisation. This is where you come in. You bring a collaborative spirit and analytical mindset to help us continue improving the potential of what CRM can bring to the company. We want you to question our ideas, optimise our way of working, and discover new innovations we haven’t considered.
- Lead and develop multi-channel – email, push notifications and in-app messages – CRM communication plans to amplify campaigns towards customer base
- Plan both the strategic communication and execution of programs and lifecycle frameworks, ensuring quality deliverables and meeting deadlines
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams such as Design, Product and Brand, to iterate often and quickly using a data-informed approach
- Structure A / B and / or multivariate tests to optimise campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Report on campaign performance and provide regular post-mortems to improve ongoing CRM support and inform future business decisions
To be successful in this role, we believe you need experience in areas including lifecycle marketing, email marketing, or a related field, with demonstrated success in driving acquisition and retention programs. We want someone who is very comfortable working with ESPs such as Braze, Salesforce, or Sendgrid. You're familiar with even the most technical tools of these platforms, confidently able to use them to craft multi-channel campaigns. Most importantly, you're passionate about the customer: You understand lifecycle principles, and use your strong project management skills to develop campaigns that help solve customer problems.
Beyond that, we want to hear from you: Why is this role a great fit for you?
What’s in it for you
At Blinkist, we’ve flipped the script and moved beyond rigid classic management hierarchies. Instead, our Blinkist Operating System fosters a unique company culture valuing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication, transparency, and mutual support.
We offer a permanent role based in Berlin-Neukölln. Our perks don't try to keep you at the office and you can decide on your hours or work remotely whenever you like. We support each other and carve out opportunities for you to grow in your skillset and career. At Blinkist, leadership is a sparring partner, not a micro manager. To find out more about life at Blinkist, visit our careers site.
Please send your application by August 7, 2020. We can't wait to hear from you!