AnyVan makes moving anything, anywhere easier, more affordable and greener for everyone. With Over 8 million customers across the UK and Europe since our launch over a decade ago, we’re proud to be known as the largest, fastest growing tech company in the logistics industry.
Like many popular marketplaces, we’re asset light – i.e., we don’t own any vehicles or employ any drivers. We work with our transport partners and use technology to disrupt the entire delivery and moving process and to optimise the most efficient journeys.
Sustainability is a core part of AnyVan’s mission and reducing environmental impact has always been at the heart of our business. We’re proud to say we’ve achieved carbon-neutral status on all our transport moves, and we won’t stop here.
We’ve continuously celebrated exciting growth and key milestones, a key highlight being a £125mn investment from Vitruvian partners to reinforce our position as the UK market leader. We’re expecting the next 5 years to be even more exciting.
Our platform might be driven by technology, but we know it’s our people that make AnyVan a great place to work. We think big, we think differently, and we empower our colleagues to make a difference. We know good ideas can come from anyone in any role – so if you’re a self-starter looking to ‘move’ your career forward – Team AnyVan would love to hear from you.
Our marketing team is looking for a CRM Senior Manager to lead all our CRM efforts across the UK and our EU markets. Reporting into the CMO you will have the opportunity to define and execute our company CRM strategy, with responsibility for supporting both conversion rate and lifecycle initiatives and campaigns across channels. You will know what good looks like, and have great knowledge of key tools like HubSpot, and be able to help AnyVan continue to deliver fantastic customer messaging and services.
What you'll be doing
- Define and implement our CRM strategy on consumer, and support our accounts team with engaging our transport partners
- Drive onboarding campaigns to support job conversions across both our UK and EU markets
- Evolve our CRM segmentation to continue to ensure we are targeting and communicating highly relevant messages to customers at the right time
- Create highly engaging and creative campaigns that support and collaborate with the work of others in the marketing team (Comms, Performance etc both below and through the line)
- Help ensure that all initiatives are focused on providing maximum value for customers, while also ensuring positive ROAS for AnyVan by working closely with our product, data and finance teams
- Manage our tools and process across all CRM touchpoints (including website, emails, calls and SMS), and helping us continue to maximise value from our CRM investment in tools like HubSpot
- Be the Voice of the Customer within marketing, own the key feedback loops with customers such as NPS, and perception surveys
Skills and experience we think you'll need to be successful in the role
- Experience with both B2C and B2B initiatives as you will support both sides of our marketplace growth
- Deep knowledge of CRM best practices and previous experience (HubSpot would be beneficial)
- Collaborative and influential, you can gain buy-in from, and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders across technology and business operations
- Excellent communication skill, you are articulate and can explain complex subjects in simple terms
- Highly commercial, are able to measure and understand the impact of your work on key business metrics such as revenue generation
We are extremely proud of our culture and believe in the many benefits that being in the office provides and all of our roles require regular time in one of our key offices depending on where you’re based (Hammersmith or Newcastle). If we are able to support visa sponsorship for a role it will be highlighted in the requirements section.
We support flexible and hybrid working wherever possible but some roles remain fully office based. Where we can support it, typical working patterns would be 3 days in the office 2 days from home. However, we appreciate everyone’s situation is unique and are open to conversations around the working patterns.
Diversity and Inclusion
At AnyVan we’re focused on equality. We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and foster an inclusive environment where we celebrate our differences and where our people can be their authentic selves. We believe this encourages collaboration and supports opportunities for our people and teams to deliver their best work. We encourage and welcome applications from anyone that shares this passion.