Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
$70,400 - $79,200
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
The CRM and Data Activation Manager will collaborate with marketing teams, internal/external partners, and tech platforms to create and execute strategic CRM campaigns for deeper customer learning, retention, and loyalty across our brand portfolio.
- Work with internal/external partners to build and test marketing emails, segment consumer audiences, and deploy using our enterprise ESP.
- Perform post-campaign analysis, identify opportunities to uplift engagement and retention with consumers, and report insights to key internal stakeholders.
- Establish and apply best practices for CRM campaign creative, content, testing, subject lines, browser compatibility, segmentation, and data governance.
- Champion continuous advancement of CRM capabilities, process improvements, and automation to optimize the consumer experience and internal/external workstreams.
- HTML, CSS, and email-client programming experience.
- Strong graphic design skills, including creating/editing images in Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Experience with CRM, marketing, and consumer data management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables.
- Excellent project management skills.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunities for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in.
A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.