Join the Altra Family
We want everyone who is capable of running to experience the thrill of finishing their first race, setting a new personal record and shattering limits they never thought they could overcome. We use our run-improving footwear, unmatched education and inextinguishable passion for running to inspire everyone to lace up, hit the open road or tail, and start running. Our mission to get everyone who is able out and running may be bold, but we won’t stop trying until it’s a reality.
Altra: CRM Manager
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Integrated Brand Marketing
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
The CRM Manager will help Altra acquire and retain customers as our digital channels of communication evolve. This position will own and lead the Altra email program, and work with E-comm in consumer relationship and retention strategies including consumer data acquisition, consumer behavior, email and subscription. To achieve this, they will personalize our messaging strategy across existing channels like email and trial new segments across each stage of the customer lifecycle. They will manage content calendars, list growth tactics, referral campaigns, and email execution from planning, setup, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization.
This person is highly analytical, creative, methodical and passionate about consumer interaction, communication and using data to orchestrate ecommerce growth and consumer engagement.
How you will do it:
- Create and implement the lifecycle marketing strategy through customer segmentation, personalization, and messaging to drive repeat purchase through owned channels
- Oversee all aspects of email delivery including creative, campaign list creation, email tests (including A/B testing), calendar and deployment for triggered series, campaigns, brand emails, etc
- Explore opportunities to measure, analyze and incorporate the use of behavioral data for optimizing email send and campaign performance to meet revenue goals
- Own QA protocols, to ensure campaigns are deployed accurately and on-time
- Responsible for implementing strategies to grow/scale email list with qualified leads and presenting new opportunities/next steps
- Develop email calendar, briefs and coordinate campaign asset deliverables with creative teams
- In partnership with E-Comm and Senior Marketing Manager, develop and deliver CRM strategies that drive measurable ROI and engagement
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies focused on driving deeper customer engagement and product affinity
- Partner with Senior Marketing Manager to develop a consistent messaging strategy for customers outside of owned channels (i.e. Paid Social/Search)
- Work with performance marketing agency to coordinate and traffic digital marketing assets supporting product launches and brand/seasonal campaigns
- Manage vendor partnerships including Bluecore, BlueConic and digital agencies
- Work cross-functionally with E-comm to support the development of website assets for product launches (product pages, landing pages) and ensure a fluid consumer digital journey
- Monitor competitive marketing activities and provide a perspective to the marketing and ecommerce teams
- Manage billing and Coupa activities for agency partners and performance marketing activities as needed
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+ years in a digital marketing role, preferably with strategic email and/or CRM focus
Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What we expect you already know:
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, including targeted segmentation, effective/creative calls to action, testing and customer lifecycle messaging
- Understanding of CRM, marketing automation and personalization programs including strategy, technology and consumer behavior
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of different types of media channels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with digital marketing a must
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Experience with working across teams
- Ability to manage data
- Excellent communication skills
VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?