Altitude Sports is Canada's leading online retailer for technical apparel and urban fashion. Beyond our main Website, we also own TheLastHunt.com, the only website wholly dedicated to discounted outdoor gear and apparel in Canada. We are quickly growing in the Canadian market and our team is expanding.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team. This individual must have a proven track record of relational marketing experience and a key interest in data and consumer behaviour. The CRM Manager will oversee strategy and analysis, all while diving into operational processes as well. This person’s main objective will be to continue to develop and strengthen the relationship between Altitude Sports and its clients.
- Lead and develop the CRM vision from one to several channels (emailing, sms, website personalization)
- Optimize customer journeys with personalized and innovative communications in order to increase sales, purchase frequency and engagement with Altitude Sports and The Last Hunt customers
- Manage Altitude Sports' CRM program (newsletter and automation)
- Manage and support one CRM Specialist, responsible for The Last Hunt and automation
- Develop and increase the segmentation strategies to increase newsletter effectiveness
- Analyze and gather customer data in order to leverage actionable insights and inform the stakeholders of the marketing department
- Responsible for the performance of CRM Channels and updating database metrics (optin & optout evolution)
- Collaborate with Brand, Design & Copy teams on content strategy to drive brand engagement and sales
- Work with the buying team on the co-op emailing campaign
- Work with the paid media team on customer acquisition and retention campaigns
- Collaborate with IT team on data flow integration or export or new data integration
- Create and implement a loyalty program to transform customers into brand ambassadors
- Own and develop the Altitude Sports Membership program
- Stay informed, and identify the trends of our industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, advanced degrees a plus
- 3 to 5 years of lifecycle marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience within the ecommerce space (an asset)
- Experience with CRM and CDPs , Website Customization tool is mandatory
- Proficient in Google Analytics and in email tracking technology (Litmus)
- Strong interest and experience in data analysis with a large file. SQL knowledge would be a plus.
- Excellent technical understanding of marketing (HTML, CSS, CMS) and automation technologies with CDPs or CRM solutions
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Very strong organizational skills
- An interest in outdoor products and gear (an asset)
- Rigorous with obsessive attention to detail
- A complete benefits package (medical, paramedical and dental);
- Employee discounts on over 400 brands;
- The possibility to work-from-home;
- A welcoming work environment in the heart of Montreal's Mile-Ex neighborhood;
- The possibility to evolve professionally in a fast-growing company;
The opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and talented team.