Alpha Medical is seeking a CRM Manager with a passion for patient advocacy and improving the way people access healthcare today. The CRM Manager will work collaboratively under the supervision of the Head of Brand Marketing and have a strong focus on lifecycle marketing to drive acquisition, retention, and LTV.
As the first CRM Manager at Alpha, you’ll have a unique opportunity to set the vision, strategy, and technology stack for Alpha’s CRM and lifecycle marketing efforts. You’ll partner closely with the Marketing & Growth team, Sales, Product, and Engineering to design and implement engaging, data-driven, on-brand campaigns and automations through Alpha’s digital channels. You’ll help us build processes and take ownership of patient communications to ensure we deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. We love data - so testing, experimenting, and reporting will help us learn and improve performance.
We are mission-driven -
We’re changing the paradigm of healthcare for patients who are historically underrepresented due to sex, race, gender, language, economic status, location, disability, and other diverse backgrounds. We empower our Primary Care Providers with a foundation in women’s health to administer patient-centered care throughout a woman’s lifespan.
We put patients first -
We prioritize what’s best for our patients, not what’s easier or more profitable. We do whatever it takes to provide excellent care and empower patients to take control of their health.
One team, One Dream -
We work together as a team to bring to life our vision of a more just healthcare system. We trust each other, communicate openly and honestly. We give credit where it is due, provide opportunities for employee growth and development, assume good intentions, and celebrate our wins as a team.
Diversity is at our core -
Alpha exists to bring a more accessible, equitable system to care for the whole woman regardless of age, income, and location. We are inclusive, welcoming, and value different perspectives.
We are data-driven -
Alphanauts love data and value facts over opinions. We use evidence-based science to highlight the clinical value of our mission.
We are proactive and positive -
Alphanauts learn by doing and address challenges without waiting or worrying about their scope. We are pragmatic and value progress over perfection. We are optimistic and believe in the power of positivity.
Key areas of ownership that you will drive forward for the organization personally, and collaborating cross-functionally
- Create, lead, and execute Alpha’s CRM strategy across the full lifecycle and all owned communication channels to drive acquisition, retention, and LTV; build best-in-class segmentation strategies
- Develop programs that increase lifetime value, reduce churn and build loyalty by engaging patients with targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Research and implement an optimal marketing tech stack to support CRM and lifecycle marketing long term
- Develop the metrics and KPIs to assess and optimize program and channel effectiveness
- Drive experimentation and reporting for lifecycle campaigns to key stakeholders and leadership
You should bring expertise in these areas and can help uplevel the team in…
- 5+ years of CRM/lifecycle marketing experience, with at least 2 years at an eCommerce/DTC company; B2B experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing profitable retention marketing programs
- Deeply experienced with email marketing and ESPs; expert in CRM tools and experience implementing a CRM marketing tech stack to support lifecycle marketing efforts
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS for email designs and edits
- High proficiency with data and results-driven. You’re analytical, able to convert insights from a variety of campaigns into actionable strategies
- Experience with A/B testing and marketing experimentation, as well as post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Experience with Mode, Amplitude, Hotjar, Google Analytics, or similar analytics tools a plusObsessed with improving customer experience to drive loyalty
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic thinkerThrives in a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment, flexible to pivot with competing priorities
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Ability to present material in a professional, concise and logical manner to the leadership team
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Meet & greet with team members to understand Alpha Medical, our mission, and who’s who
- Complete a deep dive into Alpha brand, style guide, and email marketing history
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, clinical, and product teams to understand personas, behavior, and patient insights for use in segmentation and lifecycle marketing
- Understand Alpha’s treatments and membership offerings
- Explore Alpha’s website, email campaigns, social media platforms, digital marketing, blog, press page, etc. - identify key areas for improvement and low-hanging fruit
- Navigate Alpha’s funnel and PDB (customer journey)
- Research Alpha’s competitors to gather an understanding of other companies in the asynchronous telemedicine space
- Set up weekly 1:1s with key partners
- Get access to necessary accounts
- Understand compliance requirements and start planning for the email tech stack by initiating the RFP process with ESPs
- Fully transition all email marketing from our Brand Marketing Manager; manage the end-to-end development of new email campaigns and automations
WITHIN 2 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Define metrics and goals for acquisition, retention, and LTV for all lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Review and audit all existing email campaigns and automations (retargeting, confirmation, etc.) to optimize automated lifecycle campaigns through segmentation based on behaviors and data
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to deliver the right message, to the right audience, at the right time - using triggers, segmentation, and other CRM best practices
- Work with marketing and creative to design and implement on-brand and fully optimized communications
- Establish and test patient journey flows to drive engagement and retention; identify areas of opportunity for b2b clients
- Start the implementation and migration into a new ESP
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Complete the implementation of a new ESP and tech stack
- Develop initiatives to help meet patient health goals, driven by advanced segmentation, surveys, cohort analysis, and increased personalization
- Help to establish our baseline customer economics around retention, LTV, engagement and churn prevention
- Work with our Marketing and Sales teams to encourage optimal acquisition and engagement behaviors on our site from both DTC and B2B; A/B test to drive improvements
- Be our data champion: Analyze campaign results; establish KPIs and goals, and own monthly reporting to senior leadership
- Drive email/registration list growth
- Share initial strategy, metrics, and results with leadership team
- Competitive salary
- Equity Grant
- Working Remotely
- Vacation Time Off
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan with company matching
- Free Alpha Membership
- Being a part of a collaborative team that is actively increasing affordable access to healthcare for all persons
Alpha Medical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.