If you think healthcare is broken, we want you. If you think the solution is marrying old-fashioned clinical expertise and new-fashioned telehealth tech, we need you. At Candid, we're doctors and data geeks, artists and changemakers, care specialists and tech futurists. As we grow our team, we're looking for people who are as passionate about their craft as they are about changing lives one smile at a time.
On our team, you'll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you're ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
We are looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Lifecycle Strategist to join the Candid™ team to help develop and implement strategies for onboarding, lead nurturing, and retention within email, SMS, and direct mail to maximize conversion and revenue Candid's B2B business..
You will report directly to the Head of CRM and will partner with sales, data and analytics, digital product, customer support, and creative teams in order to build a next-level CRM experience for our doctor partners, so they better understand how Candid can impact their businesses and patients' health, and get excited to offer Candid as the best in class clear aligner product for their patients.
In this role, you will leverage data to set the vision for our dentist-specific CRM journeys across channels, manage day-to-day campaign implementation and optimization, set testing roadmaps, develop reporting and track performance against our goals. You will have the opportunity to influence a huge lever for Candid's success and work with a complex digital toolset. You will manage the customer journey for our dentist partners through lead, onboarding and retention phases and use your talents to support the sales team in growing the CandidPro network. This role can be 100% remote.
What You'll Do
- Plan, execute, and measure performance of sales enablement content and other journeys directly in our ESP, and in partnership with other channel owners when needed (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, or Braze experience preferred)
- Utilize web analytics tools to showcase business-level contribution of the CRM program over time (Amplitude and Looker experience a plus)
- Manage the CRM creative/development pipeline with support from designers, copywriters, and front-end developers
- Look for ways to improve processes and enable best-in-class production, personalization, and customer engagement across an expanding digital channel set
What You'll Need
- Experience in CRM for Healthcare B2B (dental industry a huge plus!)
- Experience working cross-functionally, and a clear understanding of how CRM is a key driver of metrics across the entire business
- Fluency in CRM channel best practices, rapid experimentation, and program scale
- Hands-on experience managing customer journeys within an ESP/Marketing Automation tool (ex: Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, etc.)
- Proven organizational, communication, and reporting skills, with an emphasis on "whole customer" flexibility and problem solving
- Multi-channel experience including email, SMS, direct mail, push notifications, and other channels
- At least basic competency with Salesforce and understanding of its terminology and capabilities
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Candid's success
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Work from home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) and generous parental leave
- Wellness Perks (KindBody, Classpass, OneMedical etc)
- Commuter benefits if you're in NY and work from the office when we re-open and Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You'll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
- Care Deeply - We succeed when we care about what we do. We go the extra mile for our patients, our partners, and for each other because what we do matters, and the care we put into it matters even more.
- Drive Results - Results matter. From closing a tooth gap to opening a new account—we set clear intentions, align around measurable goals, and take accountability for the outcomes.
- Commit to Growth - To change the face of oral health care, we have to keep growing—as individuals, as teams, and as a company. We approach problems with a beginner's mindset and continuously pursue improvement.
- Embrace Candor - To create the environment we want to be a part of, we have to be straight with each other—that means elevating each other and our partners through honest, respectful feedback, and fostering a culture of inquiry and debate.
- Work as One - Together, we have the ability, experience, and intuition to serve our partners and grow our business. When we work as a team, we draw on each other's strengths, inspire new solutions, and share in our success.
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it's the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we're all about.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.