KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $130M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 150 employees and created accounts for more than 300,000 Canadians.
About The Role
We’re looking for a rockstar of a Customer Lifecycle Manager (CRM) to nurture and activate users as they get to know KOHO. We’re seeking a strategist and an analyst to optimize the customer journey from start to finish with impactful messaging and well-timed reminders. If you’re a master of funnel conversion with the keenest eye in the game for driving adoption and reducing churn, then we should talk.
Our dream candidate is driven, collaborative, and has a proven track record of deploying complex multi-channel marketing programs successfully, and thrives on the technical aspects of those programs.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Lifecycle, you will partner closely with our Email Specialist and Content Lead to define department processes, creating a well-oiled machine that is constantly experimenting, A/B-testing, and optimizing our funnel. Primarily working via email, push notifications, in-app messages, and SMS, you’re obsessive about tracking performance and pivoting when needed.
Please Note: This is a remote position based in Canada that is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Partner with Product Managers, Data team, and Growth Lead to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, and retention
- Develop technical solutions to build a multi-layered lifecycle strategy, deploying personalized triggered messages and campaigns across channels (email/push/SMS/in-app/direct mail), collaborating with stakeholders in Marketing, Product/Eng, and Design.
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Hands on experience using Braze and manage marketing automation including email triggers and batch campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle via Braze and Intercom
- Partner with Content and designers to drive the development of email communications and marketing assets to nurture user relationships and community
- Measure and document experiments and results so we have a scalable, repeatable process for optimization
- Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Identify user segments for targeted marketing programs and plan offers and incentive programs to deliver ROI
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years experience building technically complex marketing automation/CRM programs with an impeccable eye for detail
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and scripting languages, especially in context of the email channel
- Experience running experiments, successfully executing both short-term and long-term A/B tests
- B2C experience with multi/omni-channel campaigns across email/push/SMS/in-app
- Critical thinker and self-starter, who can get scrappy when needed, and over-communicates results to stakeholders
- Someone with a can-do attitude and who can be resourceful when required and come up with innovative solutions
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
Here Are Some Of The Reasons We Attract The Best People
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
Work Anywhere in Canada - Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
Level Up - Access to an in-house certified performance coach
Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ® " awards since 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.