Done. is a telemedicine company specializing in the treatment and expansion of mental health conditions with a primary focus on ADHD, for now. We are a team of individuals with backgrounds that reach across multiple industries, walks of life and perspectives working to build the strongest offerings for patients. We live by a patient-first mentality, and make every decision focusing on patients.
Done. is a global company, with team members spanning across 8 different time zones. As a remote-first company, we are focused on ensuring our team members can be successful working from where they feel most comfortable.
We’re all passionate about helping patients get the care they need while changing the stigma around ADHD for everyone. We’re on a mission to grow to new heights and have already seen substantial growth over the last 2 years.
Who you are:
We are a rapidly growing startup with a strong team. This position is for ambitious people who thrive in fast-paced, self-motivated environments.
As the CRM/ Lifecycle Manager at Done, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the related marketing efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategies and execute initiatives that add value to members, supporting delivery of our value proposition to educate and improve their care experience through marketing channels and product experiences that engage, retain, and drive advocacy
- Hands-on ownership of strategy, planning, and execution of lifecycle email, sms, and notifications - building out highly impactful automated communication flows and ad hoc communication plans and campaigns that drive measurable improvements in engagement
- Develop strategies, web experiences and communications that capture qualified leads and activate prospects
- Ensure high quality and accurate communications and experiences across channels
- Collaborate with provider, care, and partner teams to develop strategies and execute campaigns that engage providers and other stakeholders in the Done mission
- Ideate, strategize and execute on testing ideas and new opportunities to improve process and/or metrics
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure priorities are clear and actioned on and optimal learner experience is achieved
- The right candidate is a blend of strategic thinker and executor—being able to think three steps ahead while still getting the day-to-day work done
- 5+ years of consumer lifecycle marketing strategy and execution experience
- Experience developing and managing email, SMS, and notification channels to support marketing and product campaigns and objectives
- Strong project management and organizational skills, proven success working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated planning and execution skills - planning, writing briefs, segmentation, campaign setup, QA, testing, and reporting.
- Demonstrated managing multi-layered projects across various cross-functional teams, hitting milestones, and achieving KPIs; experience managing multiple projects with flawless execution
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and extensive experience leveraging data to drive decisions and turning results into actionable learnings
- Wants to be part of an organization committed to a social mission
- Healthcare industry experience coupled with a demonstrated passion for education and higher-education marketing experience
- Ability to code emails (HTML, CSS, and mobile responsive email design)
- Has managed global and/or localized emails
- Exempt Salary $85,000 - $120,000 annually.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- HSA/FSA Offerings
- Life insurance
- 401(k) + Company match
- Fully Remote
Done. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.