For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 50 million people.
What You’ll Do
ParkMobile is searching for a CRM Lifecycle Manager to join our growing team. This is a key role as the company continues to rapidly expand our service offering for ParkMobile for Business. In this role you will develop, manage, and execute campaigns and programs with the purpose to attract and retain ParkMobile for Business customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Drive customer engagement by designing, building, optimizing and following-up customer journeys for the various aspects of the lifecycle based on user attributes and behavior.
- Ensure effective end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns and programs across push, in-app, SMS and email in collaboration with our Marketing Managers.
- Plan and execute the strategic communication of marketing programs ensuring quality deliverables.
- Incorporate content strategies in lifecycle plans to drive user engagement.
- Plan out needed personalization and dynamic content for all portions of the campaign across multiple channels.
- Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize campaigns.
- Identify industry trends and opportunities for innovation with the direct marketing space.
- Be a customer advocate within ParkMobile, ensuring the highest quality interactions with the user across all lifecycle channels.
Who You Are
You are a natural problem solver who thrives in an environment where you get to engage and collaborate with people across countries and cultures. You are a true project leader taking pride in making a solid plan and keeping tabs on different workflows to reach a common goal. You are a keen learner and have attention to details which helps you to put yourself in the customer’s shoes to deliver impactful communication. Translating data and insights into creative campaign concepts is something you are passionate about as well as having an eye for good design and copywriting. It excites you to be a part of a growing team where you can have a true impact and help shape how we work with CRM marketing and campaigns.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Solid experience from running CRM Marketing programs and campaigns across various channels where you achieved business results through improved retention, activation, acquisition and advocacy.
- Prior experience using Braze or other similar marketing automation or customer engagement tools.
- Preferably experience from working with mobile channels such as in-app and push notifications, and if you have worked towards both B2B and B2C segments it would be ideal but not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package
- A comprehensive list of medical, dental, and vision coverage plans for you to pick from
- Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401K matching
- 11 observed, company-paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible Work-From-Home structure with an office in Midtown Atlanta
- Company-paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
- Company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of stellar people to the team
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At the start, we just wanted to make parking easier. Today, we’re the leading provider of parking solutions in the U.S. and it’s our mission to power smart mobility for every driver and vehicle, everywhere.