Who we are
At Wild Fork, we are transforming the way people shop and eat protein. By managing every step of the process from farm to fork, we ensure you get the highest quality, largest variety and most consistent eating experience at the most affordable prices. It's at the core of everything we do.
If you want to be part of an innovative company building a presence in Canada, join us. We can’t wait to become everyone’s favourite food experience.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Experience, we are looking for a CRM Lead, Marketing. As a critical member of the Brand Experience team, you will develop and execute the end-to-end email program, from the overarching strategy to the deployment cadence. Your focus will be to build loyalty within our growing customer base, from acquisition to retention to post-purchase.
What’s in it for you
Impact and influence.You want to take ownership of the growth of our customer base, drawing on your insights and best practices to lead a measurably successful email marketing program. You want to channel your passion for connecting and communicating with different segments in targeted and engaging ways at the right pitch and cadence to ensure retention.
Career growth.You will have the support of your manager as she works to raise your voice and extend your reach. You will be part of a team with great chemistry, abundant creative energy, and strong collaborative relationships across the organization. We are at the startup stage in Ontario with plans to grow across Canada. The sky is the limit for your influence, vision, and career growth.
Perks and professional rewards. You will have access to monthly free products and tastings to further develop your ability to champion our brand.
What you will do:
You will lead the development of strategic email communications at each stage of the customer journey to drive engagement and action. You will:
- Lead the CRM personalization strategy to support building 1:1 relationships.
- Develop and optimize retention strategies, analyze findings, present recommendations and scale as necessary.
- Identify Lifecycle KPIs (churn, rebuy, etc.) to measure program performance and identify areas for optimization effectively.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to develop integrated and cohesive content aligned with overarching brand strategies.
- Work closely with the product team to identify relevant products to feature dependent on the target segment to achieve business objectives.
What you bring:
- The experience.You have progressive experience developing or supporting 1:1 strategies with a consumer-centric approach to Email Marketing, Digital Messaging or CRM programs and initiatives. You have extensive knowledge of one or more analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, and you have exposure to or can quickly come up to speed with Klaviyo.
- The communication skills. You create stories and experiences for your target customers, engaging them with inspired creativity and data-driven messaging. You can confidently present to global stakeholders, taking feedback gracefully and holding your own as needed. You can gain the trust of those you work with, share knowledge, and influence with (and without) authority to complete deliverables.
- A collaborative approach.You thrive in an autonomous but highly collaborative role. You can execute your ideas, meet deadlines and exceed expectations. You are driven, motivated, and ready to help where needed. You respect the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of others. You have an easy-going personality and a passion for delicious food.
At Wild Fork it’s about the people: The experience we provide for our customers, the producers we partner with who are dedicated to quality, the members of our teams who bring energy and innovation, and the community we eat with.
We are guided by our values - determination, simplicity, availability, humility, sincerity, discipline, and ownership - in everything we do, from the interview process and individual goal-setting to decision-making and strategizing. They are the measure of our success and how we treat each other.
Our mission: Nourish Better Lives.
Joining us is a unique and rare opportunity to be part of an omni-channel startup backed by a global brand. It’s a chance to be a founding member of a company changing the Canadian grocery landscape, creating exceptional experiences for our customers and nurturing an outstanding place to work. As part of our team you will gain insights and direct experience building a company and a brand. You will have the chance to voice your ideas and take ownership of executing them.
Think this job is meant for you but worried you don’t have it all? At Wild Fork we know that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. Hands-on experience, intelligence, innovation, a passion for learning and a team-focused approach can combine to form the best set of qualifications. If you share our values and beliefs, are passionate about food, and have 70% of the qualifications we are seeking, express your interest here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are a critical component of life at Wild Fork and we are committed to making these values an integral part of our culture. We encourage applications from all qualified applicants, including women, persons with disabilities, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), people from the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Two-Spirit, Intersex, Asexual + (LGBTQ2SIA+) community, and other equity-seeking groups.