As our CRM Lead, you will play a key role in our Growth Marketing team. You will drive the strategy and execution of our marketing & communication through owned channels (email, push, in-product). Considering the high-frequency nature of our product you will be in the right place to make an enormous impact through engagement and retention. This opportunity is unique because you will be working with both B2C and B2B sides of our marketplace.
Based on your understanding of our business and customer needs you will define the focus areas of CRM, come up with the most impactful initiatives and drive them forward, working with your marketing teammates as well as with product, engineering, and other teams. You will also need to regularly get your hands dirty and execute one-off campaigns whenever needed.
We expect CRM to play quite a role in our business so eventually, you will probably need to build a team, depending on the potential impact.
This is what we expect when you start
- Be a boss: Take ownership, make decisions with courage and act in a way that is going to create the best you.
- Get together: We are a team and take on challenges together. Trust your colleagues and listen to them.
- Make the magic happen: Do you have a good new idea? Go for it, although it might seem crazy. Be lean, take small steps and act quickly.
This is why you should apply for this challenge
We know there are plenty of jobs out there for talented people. This is why we think you should apply for this job over others.
- We're in a great phase where you will have an enormous impact on the future of growth at Temper.
- Our product is already having a huge positive effect on society! We are enabling people to take more control over their lives. It's incredible to hear how people changed their lifestyle because of our platform.
- This will be one hell of a ride! We're about to expand to different verticals and countries soon.
Why working for us is exciting
- Flexible working hours: we concentrate on output, we don’t look at what time you start or end your day or where you are. We trust you in your decisions.
- Unlimited holidays: we offer you unlimited holidays. Of course in agreement with your team.
- Tooling: the tools you think you'll need to get your best work done.
It is our mission to make the labour market more flexible, worldwide. Yep, that's a huge ambition. To make it happen, we need strong proactive colleagues. Do you get excited by our mission and do you want to help us reach this goal with lots of love and energy? We’ll see you very soon!
This is what we expect before you start
You are a fairly experienced CRM marketeer with business sense, technical affinity, entrepreneurial mindset and analytical skills. You must have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, 2+ of which are in CRM marketeer role
- Native level of Dutch and fluent level of English - our company language is English but your audience, for now, is Dutch
- Ability to form a high level picture of CRM activities and identify key areas of focus for short and long term
- Ability to translate our business/customer needs into small steps for CRM activities, and prioritize them according to business value and impact
- Solid understanding/knowledge of customer segmentation - you will need to define what framework is the best for us at the moment, implement it and adjust if needed
- Excellent understanding of concepts & KPIs related to retention and LTV
- Technical knowledge of CRM/email marketing stack, allowing you to clearly express your needs to our Engineering team, discuss solutions and follow on implementation
- Capacity to work independently and set right priorities among the pile of tasks which you will set for yourself and which will be coming your way from different stakeholders
- Hands on email marketing skills with one of the existing tools (e.g. Braze) which you will use to launch campaigns - you should be ready and happy to make your hands dirty
- Ambition and drive to constantly level-up our CRM activities
- Open mind, great stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
- Agility to be part of a changing and fast growing company
It’s good if you also have experience in
- Both B2B and B2C marketing
- Automating email or paid marketing campaigns
- People management