Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 150+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
Role and Responsibilities
The CRM Lead reports to our Head of Growth and is responsible for converting customer leads into signed customers. Given the high consideration around purchasing a home, lead nurture plays a critical role at Orchard. This role will own all consumer-facing email and SMS for Orchard. In this role you will:
- Own lead nurture via email and SMS across existing campaigns and new ones you will create
- Work with our product marketing, product, and sales teams to develop the most effective way to nurture leads
- Develop and deploy lead nurture campaigns in our email platform, Iterable, for different customer segments and services
- Consistent and thoughtful approach to A/B testing - we’re not just testing for the sake of testing. We seek to test things that move the needle.
- Lead analysis of email campaigns to understand the reasons behind email performance make recommendations to optimize
- Share out performance and learnings of email campaigns with stakeholder teams to inform the rest of the customer experience
The Right Candidate
- Believes our email content can truly be valuable to our customers and, in delivering that value, can drive real business impact.
- Uses data to inform decision-making and goal setting
- Possesses strong writing skills that they leverage to develop new email campaigns as needed
- Gets their hands dirty and has a no-task-too-small approach to their role
- Has empathy for our customer and the gravity of the decision they’re making - and uses that to inform strategy
- Exhibits a consistently strong drive for results with a desire to make an impact every single day
- 5+ years in hands-on CRM/email marketing including depth in working with mid-level/enterprise ESP
- Experience building complex drip campaigns and automated communications
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Bachelor’s degree
- Growth stage startup experience a plus