Would you love to play a pivotal role in developing initiatives to drive product adoption, user acquisition and customer loyalty for an health app and website providing self-care solutions to help millions world-wide? Are you passionate about data and working with tech to solve health challenges? Was that a big YES? Great, keep reading…
At Healthily, we believe everyone should have the information they need to look after their health. Five years ago, we brought together doctors, data-scientists and digital experts to create a new type of health app. One where anyone in the world could find personalised, medically-approved guidance, tools and support to help them feel better and stay healthy.
Millions of downloads later, we’re the first app approved as a medical device (class 1), and are on the way to our goal helping one billion people find their health.
Backed by philanthropists and major corporations, our team has grown and continues to evolve, as we find new ways to bring informed self-care to all, especially in the era of coronavirus.
Healthily has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we love working with people who are curious, inventive, and are constantly seeking to learn and improve. In our work we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll own the marketing technology stack (Airship, Mailchimp) working closely with Product, Data, Growth and Commercial teams. With expertise in marketing technology and best practices you’ll help turn business requirements into reality across email, push, and in-app comms, so all teams have the infrastructure and insight they need to continuously improve the customer experience.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a high-performing, creative global marketing team that is collaborative and friendly. You will be working with some of the latest and most advanced tech marketing tools.
Primarily, you will be responsible for
- User Engagement / Lifecycle management - building out a best in class, data-led user experience making informed decisions based on campaign performance, distributing monthly insights and actions based on data
- Creative Development - proactively identifying messaging opportunities and develop briefs for emails / notifications and source through creative (copy and design) to produce on-brand outputs
- Reports & Insights - planning and publishing calendar overviews to showcase upcoming campaign plans and against key performance metrics / key changes based on learnings. You will partner with the Insights & Analytics team to provide clear and concise reports on engagement and performance against goals, as well as the customer experience and feedback.
What we are looking for in our teammate
- In depth experience in email marketing / user engagement (ideally cross-channel experience - where channels included both push and email)
- Previous experience gained in roles such as CRM Lead, CRM Manager, Marketing Automation Manager, User Engagement Manager, Email Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Executive or Marketing Operations Manager.
Skills & Abilities
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- Be ready to embrace a challenge
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- 'Can-do' attitude, self-awareness and drive to succeed
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Be willing to tackle any challenge, manage priorities and time constraints
- Show the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Confidence in maintaining relationships and working with new people
- Have an interest in news and current affairs.
- Concrete understanding of Boolean queries for segmentation
- In depth knowledge of CRM relational databases
- Knowledge of CAN SPAM guidelines and GDPR regulations
- Understanding of ESPs and IP reputation Management
- Knowledge of content tagging and user tagging for segmentation
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Knowledge of Reporting software eg, GA, Amplitude & Tableau.
- Responsible annual leave policy (no upper limit)
- Pension scheme
- Remote working and access to a central London company office
- A monthly wellbeing allowance
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Deliveroo vouchers for our monthly team ‘pizza meetings’.
How To Apply
To apply, please click apply and upload a CV and cover letter outlining how your interests and experience align with the requirements of the role. Thank you.
Healthily by Your.MD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status - and welcome all sections of our community to apply for our roles.