Cuvva is making car insurance radically better.
We’re creating truly flexible products that meet people’s real needs. Using lightning-fast technology to unlock better experiences and fairer prices for our customers, Cuvva is building the future of insurance every day.
Cuvva was the first UK company to sell hourly insurance through an app. Since then we’ve sold over 3 million policies and supported over 450,000 customers. We’re a world-class team of over 100 people, passionate about solving our customers’ problems. Join us.
The Cuvva team
We don’t cut corners. We try to do the right thing, even when that makes life more difficult for us.
Being customer centric means everyone in every area of the business – including our CEO, Freddy– spends a few hours a month on customer support. This helps us fully understand our customers’ needs and how the app works. Here’s a blog post on our ‘Cops Club’.
We’ll speak up when we have an idea - but we know when to let go and get behind something else.
And we’re comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback, and trying new ways of doing things. It’s the Cuvva way.
We’re building a diverse team with different backgrounds, outlooks and experiences. So we give everyone a fair chance of getting a role at Cuvva.
If you need any adjustments or support when you’re applying to Cuvva, no worries. Just let us know.
About the role
We see CRM as the natural channel for cross-sell between our products. We’re looking for a CRM Lead to take our outbound comms to the next level and create hyper-personalised contact strategies for our customers throughout their lifecycle.
As CRM Lead you will help us shape and solve some of the following challenges:
- How we use triggered comms to guide users through our onboarding flows
- How we identify customers that can be cross sold between our products and when we should target them
- How we use comms channels to teach users how to use features of our products that may add value for them e.g. driver insights, car lending...etc
- Testing multi-channel campaigns to learn how our users want to receive communication from us and tailor their experience accordingly
- How we use automated comms to drive up conversion rate of lead gen campaigns from paid and other channels
- How we use comms to increase user engagement, reduce churn and build loyalty
- Designing and building templates for other teams so our comms are engaging whilst also being consistent and on brand
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be:
- Owning the strategy, growth and execution of our CRM marketing
- Launching and optimising initiatives to drive new user growth and cross-sell across both our products
- Working with the Data and Marketing insights teams to define and build customers segments suitable for CRM initiatives
- Working collaboratively across Cuvva so that all teams are empowered to use our CRM to achieve their objectives
- Setting up and maintaining our CRM platform (Leanplum)
- Providing weekly/monthly updates on CRM initiatives, establishing an ongoing data-driven feedback loop so that we can keep improving our CRM efforts
You’ll do great here if you
- Are happy to roll up your sleeves and have been involved in the initial strategy development – building the campaigns, analysing the performance and leading an ongoing test learn optimise strategy.
- Have a great track record of devising and delivering commercially focused CRM campaigns.
- Constantly look for ways to increase engagement and value from customers while keeping customer experience front of mind.
- Collaborate with data teams to improve customer segmentation and come up with appropriate reporting and behavioural analysis metrics.
- Are confident with the exploration, set-up and management of appropriate tooling, working in close partnership with external suppliers and internal product teams.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams and/or on cross-functional initiatives to drive projects forward.
It’s a bonus if you
- Have previous experience with Leanplum and Intercom
- Have previously lead CRM for an app first company
- Have previous experience working for a regulated company
As well as a competitive salary circa £45k and equity based remuneration, benefits of working at Cuvva include:
- Professional development budget
- Health, WFH and wellbeing budget 🧘♂️
- 33 days of holiday a year (including public holidays 🌞)
- Increases to all allowances year on year
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brand new MacBook 💻
- A day off to volunteer
- One-to-one sessions with our Sanctus coaches, giving you a safe space to talk about your mental health 🧠
- Salary sacrifice schemes for: electric bike hire & electric car lease!
- Hundreds of perks and discounts
- Lifeworks - Mental health tool & assistance programme
- Mates rates on your insurance
- Very flexible work from home or at the office arrangements 🏡
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the Cuvva team 💸
- Monthly team socials (we’ve done things like Dabbers bingo, an online wine tasting, and themed virtual pub quizzes) 🎤
- Office library full of great books 📚
- Season ticket loans 🚂
- Regular team lunches (even when we’re remote!)