We’re looking for a CRM expert to join our award-winning CRM team.
This is a chance to join Babylon at an exciting time in its history as we expand rapidly in the US market. This role will deliver CRM engagement communications for our US and Canadian markets.
With this role, we are looking for someone who has successfully and extensively used content and data-driven personalization in a CRM context. The aims are to activate our new members and keep them engaged with a service in the long term.
This role will be very hands-on initially while we grow our team in line with business needs. Therefore, applicants should be equally as comfortable delivering campaigns and projects as they are working on strategy. It’s a chance to get in on the ground floor and build a team in line with your vision.
Working with our content and creative teams, this role will play a key part in setting our content strategy not only for the US and Canada but also for markets worldwide and how that strategy dovetails into our CRM strategy.
This person will also work very closely with the rest of the CRM team drawing on their skills in template creation and journey building.
Ideally, they will have experience of using Braze. If not Braze, they will have used an enterprise-level CRM system (such as Adobe or Salesforce) to manage communications on behalf of multiple brands in multiple languages.
What You’ll Work On
- Taking the strategy developed by the Global Director CRM, create a tactical plan to deliver on requirements each half-year
- Project management and delivery of weekly newsletters in the US and CA
- Manage legal sign off process on all CRM engagement campaigns in the US
- Management of content plan on behalf of the CRM team working in collaboration with the Marketing Content Lead and Creative team
- In market content trend monitoring and competitor CRM campaign analysis
- Management of information gathering from US clinicians and patients for example for health challenges or social proof campaigns
- Delivery of engagement campaigns as needed for the US and CA
Measure Several KPIs Including
- % of members who have had at least one appointment with Babylon
- Push open and click-through rate by segment and by consumer network
- In-app message open and click-through rate by segment and by consumer network
- SMS open and click-through rate by segment and by consumer network
- % booking rate per campaign
- Appointments per user per year (APUPY)
- Monthly Active Users (MAU)
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with Braze or similar system
- Experience leveraging data and statistics to make sure we are always learning and improving
- Ability to project manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with content planning including how to plan to incorporate trending topics at short notice
- Knowledge of how to leverage message hierarchies within a communication for maximum impact
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- New Hire Company Stock Grants (RSU)
- Refresh Company Stock Grants (RSU)
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent Medical, dental and vision plans
- Access to flexible spending account and health savings account
- Competitive retirement plan
- Flexible working hours/remote working options
- Weekly remote yoga sessions
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
Who We Are
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.