Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today:
a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world's biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we're building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we're looking for:
Arcadia is looking for a senior marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit to help scale our lifecycle and product marketing strategy. In this role you will partner across the organization with Product, Creative and Growth stakeholders to lead and implement best-in-class customer journeys across our consumer and B2B audience.
What you'll do:
- Own the lifecycle marketing strategy including the day-to-day operations and execution of email and sms campaigns including creative development, vendor management and reporting
- Work with email operations and agency partners to maintain best practices such as triggers, attributes, segmentation and list hygiene
- Help develop customer journeys across product and marketing experiences for a growing suite of D2C and B2B product experiences
- Help ideate and launch product marketing initiatives that increase product discovery, activation, engagement and advocacy
- Collaborate with product and brand stakeholders to help craft the positioning, competitive values, outreach strategy, for various product features and member use cases
What will help you succeed:
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (e.g. Customer io, Braze, Iterable,)
- A strong command of CRM best practices (segmentation strategy, list hygiene, end to end campaign setup and management, automation optimizations, testing strategy, template creation)
- Ability to draw insights and optimize messaging across audiences
- Experience working in HTML, CSS or with drag and drop template builders to develop responsive, high performing emails and landing pages is a plus
- 5 years experience in lifecycle or product marketing
- Strong knowledge of ESP, CRM and DMP tools (such as Customer io, Braze, Sailthrur, Salesforce, Segment)
- Ability to build and execute email templates in HTML / CSS or with drag and drop template tools
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- This is a contract position with potential for full-time employment
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.