Are you a CRM specialist with a strategic mindset and a passion for creating customer growth engagement, and retention strategies for apps in the iOS environment? Do you envision leveraging your expertise to develop and implement CRM strategies that support business growth?
If you're enthusiastic about pushing the boundaries of CRM engagement and retention strategies and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, then continue reading – because we're actively seeking individuals like you to join our dedicated team and make a significant impact!
At Air Apps, we intend to make people's lives easier by offering software solutions that allow people to perform their daily activities in work, social, fitness, and learning right from their mobile devices.
We are a 100% remote company with just over 50 employees working across the globe every single day to build products that enrich people's lives. We combine the simplicity and greatness of Apple products by creating utility and productivity apps that make people's lives easier. Our portfolio contains Translate Now & Calculator Air, both the fastest-growing apps in their category. Our apps have been downloaded over 50 million times and received over 2 million ratings with an average of 4.6 stars.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic CRM - Growth, Engagement, & Retention Specialist to join our team and help us build, deploy, and optimize engagement and retention efforts such as pushes and in-app campaigns.
- Develop and implement strategies to boost user engagement and retention for our mobile applications.
- Analyze user data and behavior to identify trends, opportunities, and potential pain points.
- Conduct in-depth funnel analysis and gap assessments to identify opportunities for optimizing customer engagement and retention strategies, and actively implement them to drive improved results.
- Create and manage in-app campaigns, push notifications, and other marketing strategies to re-engage and retain users.
- Create creative and persuasive texts for the strategies related to user retention and engagement efforts
- Establish and configure customer segmentation, triggers, tags, journeys, and both static and dynamic content within the CRM strategy,
- Create, execute, and monitor engagement and retention strategies, and work with CRM tools to reach desired outcomes
- Implement and maintain user segmentation strategies to target and personalize engagement efforts
- A/B test different engagement strategies to optimize user interactions and retention.
- Monitor key performance metrics, such as user churn, and develop plans to address any issues.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends in mobile app engagement and retention.
You are passionate about customer engagement and retention. You aspire to join an energetic team in a fast-growing startup to develop and grow products at scale. Your desired skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong ability to create copies and explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive decisions.
- Proficiency in in-app messaging and push notification tools.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, in particular with product and design teams
- Results-oriented with a passion for enhancing user experiences.
- Familiarity with mobile app marketplaces and their user engagement strategies.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The job requires operating in small teams in a highly dynamic and remote environment. Working remotely means that you need to, at least, manage one person - yourself. You must be able to, including but not limited to:
- Work effectively with multi-functional and international teams
- Work highly collaborative, without any micro-management necessary
- Use Slack and other remote communication/reporting tools
- Implement and structure a remote working routine
- Discipline and manage yourself
- Communicate heavily about statuses and issues
- Combine work and life in a healthy and productive flow
- Juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Work agile and fast, very fast
- Receive and provide constructive feedback
- Embrace changes
- Find the needle in the haystack and solve problems methodically
We offer a fully remote, results-driven work style that enhances productivity and quality, providing excellent work-life balance. We also have great opportunities to connect with our international team through coffee calls, team meetings, and hackathons.
- Proven startup with significant ambitions
- Highly competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible work environment, 100% remote
- Apple hardware environment
- USD100.00 Monthly allowance (Home office, Learning, Wellness)
- USD350.00 Home office set up
- Get-together: next is in June 2024 → Cancun, Mexico
- Statutory benefits
- Health insurance (or your country's standard)
- 24 Annual vacation days (or your country's standard)
- 10 days sick leave (or your country's standard)
- 4 weeks parental leave (or your country's standard)
- National holidays (or your country's standard)
- Plus any other statutory benefit in your country
What Happens Next?
We expect to review your application within one week. You'll hear from us if we decide to invite you to a technical exercise. The exercise is representative of the kind of day-to-day work you'd be doing on the team. We usually only invite candidates to this stage who meet minimum standards, and those candidates should expect to spend about 2-3 hours completing this test.
After the tech assessment, the top candidates will proceed to the team interview stage. You'll talk with 1-2 members of the team about your technical knowledge, and experience and discuss the position (approx. 1h).
In case necessary, the top candidates proceed to the final interview stage. You'll talk to the leadership team and will align your and the company's expectations. We aim to make an offer 3-5 days after your final interview.
Please note that we're unable to offer individual feedback during the process. We usually see 1,000+ applications, and our team can't provide personalized feedback. It is a demanding application process. We appreciate you giving us that consideration, and we promise to provide you with our full attention in return.
This position is fully REMOTE; no re-allocation or visa sponsorship is provided. You will work from any country Air Apps hires in, however, you will be hired in your legal country of residency.