CRM Global Campaigns Officer
Reports to:CRM Manager
12 month FTC
You will be passionate and have extensive digital CRM experience (min 3 year+), ideally with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This role is vital to put our best foot forward to deliver our new CRM programme. You will work with relevant functional teams across the Primark business as part of the Primark CRM Team you will be joining a fast paced, commercial environment, with the opportunity to work with key stakeholders within the Primark business.
The CRM Global Campaigns Officer will have the following responsibilities:
• Working alongside the CRM Manager, decide and design the “how” and “who” for all direct outbound CRM.
• Own our CRM channel calendar for all International Markets – and ensure this scales up to the bigger picture in the overall Brand/Content calendar.
• Deliver our new campaign processes and ensure QA is at the highest level. Run the CRM international campaign planning process, sharing the CRM calendar and work with the coordinators to incorporate any localisation feedback.
• Work closely with the Content and Brand team on planning and optimisation opportunities.
• Work with various partners on accelerations, trouble shooting and roll out of new functionalities.
• Working with the CRM Manager, and the CRM Operations Specialist – develop content for new automated journeys that support the Primark CRM strategy. This could be developed with the CRM agency, or internally. Responsible for the maintenance of the content of existing journeys – ensuring they are on brand and relevant to the audience.
• Manager of CRM campaign team (3 heads)– who will be focussed on the day-to-day execution of campaigns. The team will execute campaigns for all Primark markets - you will support the development of our campaigns team and help to coordinate whatever training required.
• Thrive in fast paced environment; able to deliver solutions in face of unforeseen obstacles and challenging business requirements.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of CRM and be comfortable with delivering a campaign calendar
• Strong project manager with ability to communicate fluently with a variety of stakeholders in different areas and at varying levels of seniority across business
• Detail-orientated/attention to detail; able to take responsibility for quality CRM campaign output
• Ability to lead, influence and coach others to deliver results driven, high quality work
• Extensive working knowledge of Salesforce marketing cloud and core CRM principles
• Technical aptitude
• Basic working knowledge of HTML and AmpScript
• Significant experience with email marketing and working with third party agencies (creative)
• Open, collaborative communication style to build connected, balanced relationships
- • Experience with ecommerce platforms or the retail industry would be useful, but not essential