Are you our next CRM Executive? We’re looking for someone to join our Marketing team, to help the CRM team create a consistent and aligned journey across multiple touch points throughout the customer’s experience, regardless of their lifecycle positioning.
You'll be responsible for executing regionally relevant and personalised customer centric content and communications across all customer facing marketing channels, aligning with CRM and commercial objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As CRM Executive, you will report directly into the CRM Manager and work collaboratively with the rest of the CRM team to ensure projects and communications are considerately planned and executed taking a data driven and commercial approach.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Oversee the end-to-end management and execution of CRM Marketing campaigns (BAU and Automations) for online/offline channels (Email, App and Direct Mail). From planning, brief creation, implementation, set-up, testing, and proofing, through to reporting and post-campaign analysis.
- Deliver accurate, timely and relevant communications at a regional level, applying a multichannel approach to all customer initiatives and segments.
- Bring your creative flair and commercial acumen to drive campaign planning to achieve team KPIs of database growth and customer engagement, across relevant touchpoints.
- Create disruptive and creative campaign communications to address business problems, guided by your supporting team.
- Execute test and learn plans for future development and activities, review activity delivered and share ideas and insights to increase database growth.
- Grow and maintain stable internal and external relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Experience running campaigns through ESP (Braze preferred) and email build practices including HTML and CSS.
- A good understanding of cross-channel marketing including Email, Push, SMS, Print, Instant Messaging.
- A passion about customers and experience with delivering customer facing communications.
- A creative approach on how to communicate with our audience
- Organisation, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Able to recognise blockers and ask for support to resolve them.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
This is a hybrid role and would require the successful candidate to attend at least 2-3 days a week in GSHQ, Solihull, UK.
14th August 2022
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment please email [email protected] .
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess for employees
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking