You’ll make us shine
You communicate easily and openly with your colleagues and enjoy being part of a talented and diverse team. Whether creative or analytical, you are attracted by our fascinating product: nature’s hardest substance yet most tender gift. Our two retail brands, Forevermark and De Beers Jewellers, work with the finest diamond cutters to bring customers the world’s most beautiful diamonds. Our diamonds inspire us to shine and we are committed to making a positive difference to the people and places we touch. If you have the personality and skills to share our passion for all that diamonds can do, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re the world’s leading diamond company – a unique luxury business that thrives on the creativity, passion and knowledge of our people. To push our company forwards, we always need to think differently. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who spark fresh thinking and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. In return, we provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions
As CRM Executive you will support the CRM and wider client experience team in achieving our goal of providing increased revenues and engagement from our new and existing clients.
Work across all functions of the CRM team on the coordination and execution of CRM activities. You will also deliver increased loyalty and value to the business from our existing clients.
Typical tasks include:
- Work to deliver CRM client centric strategies that effectively welcomes new prospects, reactivates lapsed clients and drives repeat purchases.
- Support approach to the delivery and development of all email campaigns including segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs
- Ownership of the email process from start to finish, brief to deployment to reporting.
- Coordinate with copywriting, translation and design departments for all CRM projects and campaigns.
- Build campaigns in line with the CRM plan within Salesforce Marketing cloud, utilising strategized segmentation across multi-channels.
- Working with the CRM team on development and set up of engaging, impactful and personalised campaigns that drive retention and loyalty to meet commercial objectives.
- Assist with running the automated multi-channel strategy via marketing cloud journeys; from set up to deployment to analysis (triggers, reactivations etc -integrated with 1;1 Clienteling)
- Provide data insights, feedback and adaptations on automated journeys to be reactive and to optimise engagement metrics
- Assist and support the Senior CRM manager and team across all areas of delivering the CRM business strategy
- Run and manage full testing plan to test, learn, review and optimise journeys
- Work closely with the markets and CRM team to develop a CRM understanding across the business.
- Support the CRM team for ad hoc data insights, campaign performance and communication to the markets.
- Become a super user and a go-to person for our ESP & CRM targeting tool
- Conduct competitor research ongoing to keep up to date with market trends/happenings/functionalities and bring innovative ways and formats to target customers to the CRM team.
- Degree qualified in a maths, science or economics type degree
- Direct marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics degree or equivalent experience desirable
- 1-2 years working in CRM or data type roles within a retail or luxury organisation
- Ability to problem solve with information at their disposal
- Understands own role in relation to the team and how it contributes
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders to achieve objectives
- A great working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company
- Staff discount
- Fantastic pension scheme
- We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more days
- Mental health is a top priority for De Beers Group.
- We offer free subscription to Headspace and have mental health first aider
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Employee share schemes and variable salary components
- Your Choice membership discounts
- Free on-site gym & classes
- Free breakfast and lunch at on-site staff restaurant
Who We Are
De Beers Group is a company with a rich history and a sparkling future. Since 1888 our experts have searched the world for nature’s most precious gem. Our diamonds bring beauty to the world. But we think they can do so much more. We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us. Venetia Mine is part of De Beers Group Managed Operations Business which integrates mines, operations and support functions in the De Beers Group producer countries of Canada and South Africa to shape a safe, sustainable future for De Beers Group’s people, shareholders, communities and partners.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others' actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential. Referrals Referral incentive applicable: This opportunity is open to a paid referral incentive according to the [insert policy name]. Referral incentives are applicable to De Beers Group internal employees only.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications