This is a new and exciting opportunity working within The Telegraph's Digital Publishing department. The CRM Executive will be responsible for supporting end-to-end delivery of direct customer comms for stakeholders across Subscriptions (including acquisition, retention, and partnerships), with a focus on email as a channel.
Using our CRM system (Adobe Campaign), as well as customer data and analytics tools, you will plan and deliver email campaigns, including implementation of test & learn plans, as well as providing recommendations for campaign optimisation.
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, and equal parental pay (six months fully paid for mothers and fathers), to life assurance, and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
With support from your manager and colleagues, you'll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our commitment to inclusion
We want you to feel you belong here and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
We have a number of internal networks that are totally inclusive and open for anyone to join. These include internal inclusion networks covering employees from ethnic minority backgrounds, working families, LGBTQ+, disabilities and long-term conditions, gender, wellbeing, and women in tech.
Your wellbeing is paramount, so we have trained over 100 Mental Health First Aiders in the last two years to help support our employees. We've also signed the Tech Talent Charter, and are committed to driving greater inclusion and diversity in tech.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of email campaigns for the Subscriptions team by building workflows within Adobe Campaign (including the use of software such as Adobe Campaign and CACI Email Studio) in order to drive subscriptions for our fast-paced business.
- Manage training and onboarding of new stakeholders in the email production process
- Create ad-hoc detailed campaign reporting on all Subs CRM activities
- Provide operational support for delivery of email test plans
- Monitor and advise on email deliverability using Return Path
- The opportunity to get involved in ad-hoc project work
- The primary channel will be email, but with the flexibility to diversify further in the future
- Liaise with design teams to coordinate proofing and approvals from stakeholders
- You're accomplished in eCRM or broader digital marketing
- Experience in operational reporting and analysis
- An understanding of customer lifecycle communications is essential
- Experience of building campaign automation
- You've worked hands-on with an ESP platform (Adobe Campaign would be an advantage but not essential)
- You've worked with a large consumer database and driven campaign success through data
- Knowledgeable in customer profiling and segmentation
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment is key
- Knowledge of managing domain and IP reputations
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL would be an advantage
- An understanding of Adobe Analytics, or other analytics tools would be beneficial.
The Telegraph's goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
For more information on our purpose, beliefs, and people values, please visit our website.