CRM is a vital and well-respected part of the marketing mix at Secret Escapes. You will be joining a talented team that ensures we successfully create, deliver and report on all our high-quality email and push marketing campaigns. As CRM Executive, you will be joining the talented team that ensures we successfully create, deliver and report on all our high-quality email and push marketing campaigns.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the world's leading members-only online travel deal company, offering inspiring travel experiences and hand-picked offers to over 60 million users worldwide across our family of brands.
Operating across Europe, Secret Escapes Group continues to grow and establish itself as a world-class business, dedicated to giving our members the best range and value in luxury travel deals at low prices.
Secret Escapes operates a flexible working policy and we are all in the office 1 day a week (minimum) and have core hours of 10am-4pm (you can make up the other hours to suit you). In keeping with being an inspirational travel brand, we also have a ‘Work from Anywhere’ policy, so you can work from anywhere in the world for up to a month each year!
We're a diverse and inclusive bunch of individuals from different backgrounds and with varied interests, but the one thing we all have in common is that we're good people (even if we do say so ourselves!).
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager UK, the CRM Executive is responsible for the end to end management and production, delivery and analysis of member, media and partnership campaigns with a focus on improving customer engagement and long-term sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Successfully planning, executing, and analysing high-quality email marketing campaigns (we pride ourselves on being email experts)
- Maintaining email performance, whilst also launching new initiatives
- Ensuring we maximises the lifetime value of our customers, by delivering the smartest, best in class CRM experience
- Tracking competitors activities
About things you’ll be working on:
- Developing email and push notification strategies with your Manager and the Senior CRM Executive
- Delivering highly personalised and innovative communications that make an impact on the customers you target
- Managing email production, from the initial briefs to content, targeting, data selection, campaign deployment and reporting
- Supporting our ‘test and learn’ approach to
- drive engagement and conversion
- optimise segmentation
- continuously improve creative and messaging
- Maintaining a deep understanding of your region's members, behaviours and response patterns and sharing this with wider teams (in marketing and across the business)
- Optimising existing lifecycle campaigns and automating a series of new behavioural based campaigns
- Reporting on lifecycle and marketing campaigns (emails and push notifications)
About the skills and experience we are searching for:
- German language skills to a native or fluent level
- Proven success in an insight-driven CRM role
- Basic knowledge of CRM metrics and analytics
- Experience with HTML, basic coding and editing
- Experience with email service providers necessary
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and confident data skills
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, able to share your ideas and findings clearly
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
Skills that might be nice to have:
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with customer journeys
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in Snowflake, Tableau or similar analytical/database environments
You will also be:
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude and a desire to make a real difference
- Results driven and open minded
- Someone who loves being part of a great team, whilst also enjoying personal responsibility
- A self-starter who is keen to try new ideas and processes
How the magic happens:
Most of our 9-strong team sit in London, so we would love to have you there so we can bounce off ideas off each other in person. However, you can also be based in Berlin, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Dublin or Prague if that suits you best.
Whilst day-to-day we’re all focused on our individual territories, we come together to work on shared projects for at least a day a week and have an excellent team spirit. Secret Escapes operates a flexible working policy and we are all in the office 1 day a week (minimum) and have core hours of 10am -4pm (you can make up the other hours to suit you). In keeping with being an inspirational travel brand, we also have a ‘Work from Anywhere’ policy, so you can work from anywhere in the world for up to a month each year.
About being an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.