£27.500 - £32.500
Here at Staysure we like to stand out from the crowd!
Who are we?
Staysure Group is an Insuretech organisation changing the way customers work with insurers. We’ve been selling award-winning insurance products and services since 2004 and we have an exciting portfolio of market leading brands including Staysure, Avanti, Paying Too Much, Petsure, ROCK and the newest addition WAPP!
We want to take that faff out of insurance and even bring a bit of joy to our customers, something you never thought you hear an insurer say! We aren’t long into our Digital journey but have made some big steps already and picked up a few awards!
We’ve been bold, innovative and adaptable allowing us to set ourselves even further ahead of the pack, building on our strong foundations for an exciting future.
You and your role.
In this exciting role you will be key to continue growing the digital comms programme and implement all Marketing and Operational communication, and introduce hyper-personalisation for all brands in the Staysure Group. You will:
- Provide day-to-day design, production and deployment of the Digital Communications programme across the 7 brands of the core business [Staysure, Expat, Avanti, Pesture, PTM, ROCK, Wapp
- Also to assist in the integration and running of our Refer-a-Friend programmes across all brands.
- Excellent communication skills with the abilty to liase with a multitude of internal stakeholders
- Must be adaptable and a self starter
- Posses the ability to multi task
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of Adobe/HTML/CSS would be beneficial
You will get to work in a fast-paced and change embracing environment, and we truly care about our customers and our people. We are the proud owners of many awards Moneywise - Best Travel Insurance Provider, British Travel Awards – Best Travel Insurance Provider and Employee Experience Awards – Employee Engagement and Voice of the Employee, to name but a few!
As well as working with a great team and receiving a competitive rewards package, you will be part of a high-growth structure where you will be constantly challenged and using an OKR methodology, you will have the autonomy to hit your own objectives and surpass them.
Benefits / Perks:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ability to buy 5 days extra annual leave
- PMI after 6 months
- Access to Perk Box from day 1
- Discounted travel insurance
- Free gym membership after 6 months (virgin, vitality and pure gym)
- Pension 3% employer and employee contribution
- Hybrid working with a modern Head Office space
If you are interested in joining an award winning, market leading business please apply today.
Diversity and Inclusion
- We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.