We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
WE HIRE PEOPLE. Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Are you our next CRM (Communications) Executive? We're looking for someone to join our CRM team, to execute regional relevant and customer-centric content and communications; across all marketing channels whilst aligning with CRM and our commercial objectives. The role will predominantly focus on: developing and expanding reach through new and existing on and offline customer-facing channels; consistently deliver relevant and personalised content to our audiences whilst focusing on regional, behavioural and demographic insights; own, deliver and evolve a full cross-channel Campaign and Communication strategy in order to build customer engagement and directly impact retention and acquisition targets.
What You'll Be Doing
Here's the role up close:
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the CRM team to ensure projects and communications are considerately planned and executed taking a data-driven and commercial approach.
- Execute well thought out personalised and relevant Communication strategies across all direct customer-facing on and offline channels.
- Plan and schedule automated and BAU campaigns and communications in a trackable and digestible format, based on insights provided, commercial targets and the performance results from previous activities.
- Build and execute customer journeys according to the strategies created between CRM and analytics teams and optimise where agreed.
- Proactively manage concepts and campaigns from the initial brief through to the delivery.
- Develop new and exciting ideas and ways to communicate with our audiences and increase their engagement with Gymshark through content and campaigns across all touchpoints.
- Execute test and learn plans and suggest new hypothesises, collate findings and feedback into an actionable format for future development and activities.
- Utilise Insights provided to build relevant content and communications using dynamic content and technology/software.
- Track activity against set KPIs, and present contextual findings on a regular basis in a digestible and actionable format, including suggestions for improvements, opportunities and optimisations.
- Grow and maintain stable internal and external relationships and build confidence to challenge where necessary.
- Track and understand commercial objectives and suggest activity based on channel knowledge and previous performances.
- Create reactive communications to business problems, guided by your supporting team.
- Constantly consider the customer’s experience and the regional approach behind any communications.
- Flexible on UK location.
What You'll Need
- Experience or equivalent with delivering customer-facing communications.
- A good understanding of Marketing systems and cross-channel Marketing including Email, Push, SMS, Print, Instant Messaging.
- The ability to comprehend data and performance metrics.
- To be organised and can prioritise workload.
- Ability to recognise blockers and ask for support to resolve them.
- A creative approach on how to communicate with our audience.
- A passion for customers and providing a great customer experience.
- To be able to maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- The ability to measure against set objectives and KPI's and produce reports based on findings.
- Intellectually curious, thinks customer first, are comfortable with ambiguity, are action-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Comfortable with change and promotes agility in self and their ways of working.
Here Are Some Of The Perks We Offer
🙌 Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing e-commerce systems
🤑 Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly flexible working culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS Campus Perks
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Free Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership for yourself and two friends/family
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking
West Midlands B90 8AB