The CRM team at Wise is growing to consolidate our efforts to develop our customer communications.
What’s the role?
As the scale and complexity of Wise products grow, we’re looking for 2 customer-focused and enthusiastic CRM Executives to join our CRM team.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, develop your CRM career and work in a customer-focused environment and industry-leading company. You will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of communications for our customers, working closely with the rest of the CRM, Product Marketing, Product, Analytics and Creative teams.
CRM at Wise is solving real customer problems and it’s about forming long-term relationships with our customers through best-in-class global and regional communications so our customers use Wise more often for their international money needs, stay with us longer and advocate for us sooner. Our customers love our communications because they’re either entertained, learn something new, or find out about a useful product, service or promotion.
So if you have junior – mid level experience and are passionate about driving product adoption and brand awareness, this is the ideal opportunity for you. If you also know a bit about SQL and Braze, then this is an added bonus but by no means compulsory.
- Own the end-to-end execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns (e.g. product launches and updates, brand awareness, promotions, surveys etc.) using email, push notifications and in-product messages.
- Working with the CRM manager to manage and implement other projects
- Manage internal stakeholder communication (Product Marketing Managers, UX Researchers, Designers, Copywriters etc.)
- Manage and enforce Wise’s communication processes
- Responsible for email calendar management, deliverability and monthly reporting
- Implement the localisation process for Wise’s international campaigns
- Maintain and implement a clear testing plan for all campaigns.
- Share post-campaign reports and key learnings with the rest of the business.
- All sorts of other exciting stuff which we would love to talk you through in more detail!
- You have junior – mid level experience in CRM (1-2 years). You have experience launching campaigns and you know how to engage your audience.
- You understand CRM basics and possess basic HTML knowledge
- You have excellent communication skills and strive to have a customer-first mindset
- You’re analytical and eager to learn and develop
- You’re a self-starter and impact-driven, with strong attention to detail.
- You thrive more on autonomy than structure. You’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work. You come ready equipped with perseverance and a sizeable sense of humour
Who We Are
Wise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders so people and businesses can send, spend and get paid in any currency, whenever, wherever.
Sure, the heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. But we’re growing our other products and our teams at an exciting pace. And we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What It’s Really Like To Work Here
At Wise, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up.
Each team picks the problems they want to solve. So, there’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one is telling you what to do. You are your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from your talented, super-smart teammates.
We’re going to be upfront — the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
To find out a bit more about what it’s like to work at Wise — plus a full run through of our employee benefits — visit our careers page.
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000 GBP
We encourage people who fall outside of this range to apply if you feel you are the right fit for this role.
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- National health insurance plan, with additional 3 health days per year
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise, on top of annual leave
- Private medical insurance”
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.