Ted’s guide to what the CRM Executive does around here
Reporting into the Assistant CRM Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordinating our BAU customer communications (across one or more of our markets), ensuring that we are delighting our customers and celebrating the brand at every opportunity. You will achieve this by putting the customer first and collaborating cross-functionally with the wider CRM, Brand and Digital Marketing Teams to deliver best in class communications to our customers. You should have a solid foundation of the principles of CRM, a creative flair and be curious about using data insight to drive decision making.
- Deliver the Global Business As Usual (BAU) email plan ensuring that content is telling the brand story making an emotional connection with the customer to deliver to each market’s engagement and commercial KPIs
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ always asking yourself ‘what do I want the customer to Think, Feel and Do’.
- Create clear, concise briefs with a single-minded proposition
- Manage the email execution process from brief to campaign build, tagging and deployment within set deadlines, using our Customer Data Platform and Email Service Provider
- Analyse BAU communications to contribute to market testing strategies to optimise campaign engagement and drive frequency of purchase and customer value
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reports supporting the Assistant CRM Manager with commentary on what has worked well/less well and make recommendations for improvement
- Proactively keep abreast of the latest trends and competitor communications, providing opinions and thoughts to the CRM Team on what others are doing in the industry and how we can improve.
- Other duties: We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands
Tools of the Trade
- Previous CRM experience, within an online or retail background is preferred but not essential
- Experience with ESP systems
- Solid computer skills (especially Excel) with an interest in learning more advanced skills with our CDP/ESP systems, HTML and more
- A curiosity for data and insights and how this can drive decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity with attention to detail
- Experience within fashion or a similar industry and passionate about the customer
- A curious and analytical mind
- Resilient, focused under pressure in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Confident and comfortable adapting quickly to changing priorities Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Highly organized
- A team player who can also work independently
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
AUTHENTIC- We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
KIND- We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
CURIOUS- We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
COURAGEOUS - We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
INCLUSIVE - We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity
At Ted we offer a range of benefits to keep you well including our healthcare scheme, access to Aviva’s wellbeing app to track your fitness goals and assistance from the Retail Trust when you need a little help with life’s ups and downs. If you want to cycle to work you can join our tax-free cycle scheme or if getting the train is more your thing then we’ll help with an interest free loan for an annual ticket.
We want you to share in Ted’s success so we’ll invite you to join our corporate bonus scheme and from time to time we run a share save scheme you can join. For your longer-term financial wellbeing we’ll pay into a pension scheme for you with Aviva.
And finally, we want you to enjoy wearing Ted! We have a fantastic team discount scheme offering you a 75% employee discount, a friends and family discount scheme and the opportunity to shop in our fantastic onsite sample shop.
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.