You will be a part of the Performance Marketing team assisting in direct communications. You will manage the day-to-day creation and delivery of direct marketing channels: SMS, In-App, Push and targeted emails. You will work alongside the Digital Design team to create and test communications working closely with the retention, trade and marketing teams. Testing will be a key part of the role ensuring that all direct communications are delivered without mistake. You will learn the importance of key KPIs including open rates, engagement and demand.
This is a great opportunity to learn all about digital marketing in a retail environment and understand the role it plays in marketing and ecommerce. You will build on existing skills and become knowledgeable about all aspects of the operational side of direct marketing
- Manage day to day creation and delivery of direct marketing channels: SMS, In-App and Push notifications
- Work with team on the communications planning across our BAU emails and campaigns
- Manage the creation and delivery of targeted email communications, working alongside the Digital Design team to create and test communications, UK and worldwide; product and content, proof reading, checking URLs, email formatting and sending for sign off
- Work with our translation agency on all copy requirements
- Analysis and reporting of SMS, In-App, Push and targeted email communications through key KPIs; open rate, click rate, conversion, unsubscribe, demand
- Interested in digital/performance marketing
- Fashion retail knowledge preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing or ecommerce
- Bloomreach experience advantageous
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- A proactive and organised team player
- Comfortable with numbers and turning data into actionable insights
- Commercially driven
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.