Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
We are seeking a CRM exec to help run our customer retention campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor and join a small, collaborative UK based team to make a big impact internationally.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, analytical, strategic, creative, customer-centric, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and quick to adapt to change.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive results through managing email campaigns and supporting our CRM manager with the international retention strategy. You’ll work on campaigns on Klaviyo, be encouraged to test and learn, and support other channels to help grow the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, link, test and schedule emails and SMS campaigns on a weekly basis. Grow our customer list with clear marketing KPIs in mind, whose goals may be acquisition or engagement
- Optimize the customer journey through on site sign up, nurturing and value adding emails
- Plan and analyze A/B tests on all aspects of campaigns, such as copy, creative, and send times
- Report back on test results to fuel further tests and provide insights to other parts of the business
- Diligently monitor the performance and continuously optimize in order to grow traffic and sales
- Provide insights to help the full marketing team improve efforts, including messages that drive engagement and sales, the impact of promotions, and similar analysis
- Conduct market research of other e-commerce and competitor marketing best practices
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of strategies and opportunities in CRM and related channels
- Brief in and manage delivery of new creative to improve campaign performance
- Coordinate creatives for promotions and product launches for wider team
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 1-2 years of experience in managing DTC email campaigns within ESPs
- Strong understanding of digital marketing metrics (CTR, CVR, subscribe rates)
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills
- A passion for strong creative that performs
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Excitement for start-ups and building from the ground up
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using Klaviyo
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To all recruitment agencies:
Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.