We’re looking for a talented CRM Executive to join the CRM Marketing team at PrettyLittleThing.com. To be considered for this role you’ll need to have 1-2 years’ experience within a CRM or email marketing team. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who is up to date with customer trends and behaviours and can think outside the box.
Here at Pretty Little Thing, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. Regardless of race, gender, sexuality, style or budget – there’s something for everyone! We want our customers to feel confident in the way they dress and to embrace the way they look. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the end-to-end process for timely execution of email marketing, SMS and push campaigns spanning across core trading markets
- Coordinating with the Marketing and Merchandising teams to ensure all communications are on-brand, accurate, relevant and timely
- Reviewing of campaign performance and reporting on results to key stakeholders with actionable insights
- Suggesting and implementing continual improvement across all CRM channels
- Reporting and feedback on campaign performance across all channels (email, push, SMS)
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles.
More About You
- Excellent commercial understanding
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data
- Experience working with Emarsys or enterprise level ESP
- A good understanding of Adobe CC
- Have an interest in retail / online marketing
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be looking for a career in CRM / Marketing
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Why join us
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.