Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse, and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of retail, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your ‘day to day’
- Be part of the CRM team and be responsible for the strategy, operation, and optimization of our Customer Journey to increase brand awareness and customer retention levels.
- Develop and implement CRM campaigns for our database to promote engagement and interaction with our users.
- Be responsible for CRM projects, from strategy definition to results and achievements, elevating CRM contribution within the company and consumers.
- Enhance CRM communications through customizations, AB testing and other tools that increase performance.
- Analyze and act through data, creating new and optimizing current sub-segments within the database, using a Next-Best Action approach.
- Analyze performance, interpretate results and identify opportunities within our campaigns.
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in relevant areas with an emphasis in Digital, Marketing, Business Administration or similar;
- + 3-year relevant experience in Digital or CRM activities;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English;
- Previous experience with Email/SMS campaigns and CRM campaign software such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar);
- Be able to work independently in projects following the main strategy and the company framework tools;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Email structure;
- Show proactive and self-learning skills, being able to act under short timings;
- Be familiarized with tools such as JIRA, Confluence or other project tracking tools;
- Knowledge of SQL and PowerBI is a plus;
- Valid EU work permit.
What we offer
- Contract with a competitive salary, plus Tabaqueira’s employee Benefit including Life and Health insurance, Pension Plan, and others.
- Working for a market leader in the category, within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Exposure to local management team.
- International growth career opportunities following your performance.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society to deliver a smoke-free world.